tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brianna C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this blush so much. It's perfect for adding a pop of color on the cheeks, or warming up the face. What I will sometimes do to achieve a "burnt" slightly tanned look, is add a little to my nose and my inner cheeks. Personally I find this so flattering and gorgeous on darker complexions.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush color: Paaarty
I got this from Sephora as my birthday gift this year. I wasn't sure of the color at first, but when I put it on....POW!! POW! AMAZING!
It is sheer with one swipe, great for work, 2-3 swipes and I'm ready for a night out. I work 12+ hour shifts and not looking a wreck when I get off is a bonus, this blush has staying power. Definitely one I reach for daily. Love it!
Ashley D.
Mason, MI
Great product that stays on all day! I love the look and while it is a bit pricey it is worth it for what you get. Easy to blend with a variety of skin types. Tarte occasionally runs some great sales as well!
Yazleen L.
Amazing product with great pigment, blends beautifully! Not only that but it is long wearing, i put this on the apples of my cheeks and by the end of the day you could still see color on my cheeks!
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
I bought a gift package that had a mini one of these blushes in it for christmas and really love it! The blush is beautiful, long lasting, and doesn't emphasize skin texture. Pigmentation is good but not so much that one misstep will have you looking like a clown. It's very beginner friendly. This little mini will last me a long time, and when I'm done I will be purchasing the full size!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
It was a toss up between this and the Nars Steven Klein set. I swatched this, and color payoff was just so much greater. I have loved this and don't regret buying it. Tarte blushes last all day, and these shades give just enough variety that really anyone can wear them too. Only one color seems a little weaker than the others (the one with shimmer), but the others are great. Totally worth the price!
Charlotte W.
Fairfax
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the packaging,it is very pigmented
This has a matte finish and it is buildable
It stays true to its color and it applies it’s true color
It lasts for about 5hours
I would buy it again in a different shade tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
pris c.
Madera, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Normally I'm not a blush type of person! I feel like most blushes are honestly too dramatic for me. BUT.... this blush is beautiful! I mean it adds just the right amount of pink to my cheeks without me looking like an 80's clown! lol in all seriousness though, this blush is amazing. It has become a part of my daily routine and I've been ranting and saving about it since I got it.
Marissa N.
Review for: Other more...
This blush is amazing. It creates a beautiful flush of color. It is extremely long lasting and won't come off during the day. It goes on smoothly and is the perfect everyday blush. I would highly recommend.
Danielle C.
I don't buy a lot of expensive makeup. But this blush is really top notch and is THE best blush purchase i have ever made! So smooth and just blends easily into the skin! Beautiful shade range and lasts all day! I always get compliments when i wear this blush! I cant wait to purchase more in the future!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.