tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sophie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think that this blush has great pigment and all the colors are wonderful the texture is great and the design is beautiful on the product. It has a matte finish and I would totally buy it again and I recommend.
Zoey W.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's pigmented and not blotchy and it gives a nice flushed look without being too much! It looks good on fair skin and stays true to color. I use it almost every day and love the way it looks
Desiree C.
Cranston , RI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love this blush!! I own it in a few different colors. Some were gifted to be and some I bought. I feel that it blends in so well and give my skin a natural pink.
Anne Michelle J.
This is an absolutely amazing blush! I love that it stays put all day, but feels incredibly light on your skin, as if it's not there at all! You can apply as little or as much as you want on your face, and it'll only concentrate it as much as you want. I got mine from Sephora and the lady recommended which color to choose for me. I definitely recommend this, especially for an every day blush!
Annie C.
These blushes are AMAZING!!! They have so much pigmentation and they really do last for a long time even after a very busy day!! A little bit goes a long way and they last you a long time because of it! I forget what color blush I use pretty much everyday, but I am telling you I've had it for a while and I have yet to find a blush that works as good as this one does. So in love with these :)
Ashley D.
Mason, MI
Great product that stays on all day! I love the look and while it is a bit pricey it is worth it for what you get. Easy to blend with a variety of skin types. Tarte occasionally runs some great sales as well!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
It was a toss up between this and the Nars Steven Klein set. I swatched this, and color payoff was just so much greater. I have loved this and don't regret buying it. Tarte blushes last all day, and these shades give just enough variety that really anyone can wear them too. Only one color seems a little weaker than the others (the one with shimmer), but the others are great. Totally worth the price!
Brianna C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this blush so much. It's perfect for adding a pop of color on the cheeks, or warming up the face. What I will sometimes do to achieve a "burnt" slightly tanned look, is add a little to my nose and my inner cheeks. Personally I find this so flattering and gorgeous on darker complexions.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush color: Paaarty
I got this from Sephora as my birthday gift this year. I wasn't sure of the color at first, but when I put it on....POW!! POW! AMAZING!
It is sheer with one swipe, great for work, 2-3 swipes and I'm ready for a night out. I work 12+ hour shifts and not looking a wreck when I get off is a bonus, this blush has staying power. Definitely one I reach for daily. Love it!
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
I bought a gift package that had a mini one of these blushes in it for christmas and really love it! The blush is beautiful, long lasting, and doesn't emphasize skin texture. Pigmentation is good but not so much that one misstep will have you looking like a clown. It's very beginner friendly. This little mini will last me a long time, and when I'm done I will be purchasing the full size!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.