tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla D.
Out of every blush I own, these are my go to. They’re made with all natural ingredients that are so good for your skin. These are SO pigmented and a little goes a long way. You only need a little product on your brush, so be aware of that. Once you get it on the cheeks and blended out, they’ll last for hours. The color is still there and in place after my 12 hour shifts. If you’re looking for a blush that won’t fade away during the day/night, you need to try these out.
Julia C.
I think Tarte seriously makes some of the best blushes out there. The application is super easy and blendable. One thing I look for in a product is if it is user friendly. I don't like products that require a lot of skill for it to look good. I just a really cheap wet'n wild blush brush and apply it on haphazardly, and it still looks super natural and smooth. There's not a lot of fall out. There's enough pigmentation that you can see it on the skin but not so much that you risk looking like a clown. It's definitely a splurge worthy product.
Vivian C.
Oakland
Review for: Other more...
I love the shade vibrant.. sadly was an limited edition shade.. hope they bring it back! The only blush that actually stays on my face for a longer amount of time
Amparo L.
This was my first high end blush purchase and I'm extremely satisfied. Love the color . And it's a beginner friendly makeup product because it's not too pigmented but it is vey build able. Stays on for 12 hours . It looks smooth and nice on the skin . Overall love this and I would definaltey recommend this blush.
Anne Michelle J.
This is an absolutely amazing blush! I love that it stays put all day, but feels incredibly light on your skin, as if it's not there at all! You can apply as little or as much as you want on your face, and it'll only concentrate it as much as you want. I got mine from Sephora and the lady recommended which color to choose for me. I definitely recommend this, especially for an every day blush!
Annie C.
These blushes are AMAZING!!! They have so much pigmentation and they really do last for a long time even after a very busy day!! A little bit goes a long way and they last you a long time because of it! I forget what color blush I use pretty much everyday, but I am telling you I've had it for a while and I have yet to find a blush that works as good as this one does. So in love with these :)
Cayla W.
I got this palette back in November for my birthday, and I love this palette! I love tarte blushes in general and I was so happy to receive this palette to be able to try shades that I do not already have or that were limited edition. This palette contains five wearable shades. The shades are "fetching", "dollface", "prim", "smashing" and "beaming". Tarte blushes are amazing. The pigmentation you get from them and the wear time are both great! The colors are all very wearable and very easy to blend. All in alll, I love this palette!
Zoey W.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's pigmented and not blotchy and it gives a nice flushed look without being too much! It looks good on fair skin and stays true to color. I use it almost every day and love the way it looks
Desiree C.
Cranston , RI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love this blush!! I own it in a few different colors. Some were gifted to be and some I bought. I feel that it blends in so well and give my skin a natural pink.
Sophie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think that this blush has great pigment and all the colors are wonderful the texture is great and the design is beautiful on the product. It has a matte finish and I would totally buy it again and I recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.