tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Teresa M.
Plantation, FL
love this blush! Got this for my birthday and I have it in the shade paaarty and I think its great! I dust this lightly wit a powder brush and it looks natural and cute!
Joie F.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I actually use this blush (in Blushing Bride) as my "regular"/"every day" blush. It's the only blush I trust, and has never caused my skin any harm.
Is it worth the price? Depends! For me it is as less expensive blushes have cause me to immediately break out, or, the color doesn't last, or match my skin tone.

For me, it's worth it for not only those reasons, but, it also lasts a long time.

IF you are able to utilize another blush that's cheaper, I would say, save and splurge on something else you like. If this is a blush in your range I think you'll enjoy it.
Kayla G.
Alton
bought this at ulta! love te packaging color my favorite color! very easy to blend and it does stay true to its color applys perfectly its great on the skin it is pigmented but it's good just depends how much you on
Marlena E.
Perfect everyday color. Not too overwhelming. The color last all day and give a nice matte finish. I've worn it daily in summer and winter the pigmentation stays true. I would recommend.
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
This is what I like to call, a perfect blush! It doesn't put too much on your face at once and is buildable so you control how light or dark your aiming for your blush to look! The color, in my opinion, would go with any skin tone depending on how light or dark it is applied. It blends nicely into every foundation I've put on, I have 4 different ones, so I'm assuming it will work well with all foundations!
Jamie P.
Evansville, IN
I have fair to light skin and have some red discoloration on my cheeks. The color "flushed" actually worked VERY well to even out my redness and make it look like it was a natural blushing occurring on my skin. It's matte and could be layered for a more dramatic cheek color but is very work friendly also. Definitely recommend this blush! It's a prestigious brand so more pricey than a typical drug store blush but it is worth the extra spent!
Renee B.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Very highly pigmented blush. It goes on smoothly and tarte’s Amazonian clay formula is great. It works very well on most skin tones and gives a lovely bit of color.
I got this product to use as a daily natural color and I love it. I have pale skin and get someone tan in the summer and it adapts well. It is very buildable and doesn't cake during the day. I continue to repurchase.
Amanda L.
This blush is the best! It lasts all day and comes in all kinds of colors and finishes you could want. It's just pigmented enough that you don't have to worry about looking like a clown.
Jessica M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Perfect color for my skin tone, i'm super light so sometimes its hard to find the right color, but its natural but yet neutral its pigmented enough that I only need a little bit of color
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.