tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Courtney L.
Cleveland, TN
I have NEVER loved a blush so much before in my life. Before I discovered this blush I never really wore any. But I’ve actually HIT PAN on this one. the pigment and formula are perfect. Looks so natural on my skin. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Kathryn C.
bentonville, ar
I got the sample of this and have only used it a few times so far but will continue to play with it. Very pretty blush. Nicely pigmented but not overly so. Applies easily. The color I got is very flattering. While very pretty, it’s not anything to write home about yet. I have used it over a cream blush to kind of blend it better and it worked well for that. Perfect if you’re doing for a very soft touch of blush.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
My favorite blush. It just blends well. Love the shade. Love the packaging. It’s very pigmented and I definitely want to buy other shades. I think it’s the best blush out right now so I use it all of the tone.
Juliana D.
Boston, MA
I received this in a Birchbox and have used it everyday. It has a great matte finish that is easy to blend. One thing i would note is it doesn’t stay on that long. That being said, i would still but it again.
Ashley M.
Provo, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
There's a REASON that tarte amazonian clay blush is #1 on the list. This product is AMAZING! I love how pigmented and long lasting this product is. I bought blushing bride over 1 year ago and use almost daily and still have a lot of product left. I also have the color Paaarty and love how pretty it is, the blush stays on for hours and doesn't lose pigmentation throughout the day. You've gotta try this babes!
Jordan G.
Livonia , MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the color but it isn’t very pigmented. I spend a lot of time getting the amount I want. I also think there should be better range of colors because my tone fits better with slightly deeper blush tones!
Kourtney K.
tucson
I got this as a birthday gift for free from Sephora so cant really complain lol
It’s a nice peachy color
Sometimes I add a little bronzer with it
A little bit of product goes a long way
Would recommend to all
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I've used many different shades of this blush and they are all really lovely. Truly, any of tarte's Amazonian Clay products are great. These have nice color payoff, blend really nicely, come in lots of gorgeous shades, and have a beautiful and natural look to them. They are never my first choice for a blush because they are very matte, which is just not my style. I am always pleasantly surprised when I use one of these!
Sonia A.
Greenville , SC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte blushes. And this is my favorite. They last all day and they don’t look like you’ve been running a mile. (Flushed) it looks so nice on every skin tone I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
I got this product free from my birthday and I'm darker skin tone For really doesn't do anything for me personally but trying it or like my hand I can see the saturation is very Good The pigmentation last a while on my skin I will recommend it for people with lighter tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush skin tones
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.