tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kylie j.
Maryland
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like this blush it is pretty good for it’s worth. I have 2 of these blushes , I don’t use them all the time because I feel like they don’t really show up. Some are really pigmented and others aren’t. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Ana C.
Belcamp, MD
These are gorgeous! They apply nicely and blend really well. I wish they were shimmery as I like shimmery blushes, but they're still really nice and do last all day.
Bianca C.
I love this blush as it stays on all day! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family. I got this in my subscription to Boxycharm and I absolutely love it!
Sarah R.
Southaven, MS
I absolutely love this blush. I was given a compact of it for Christmas and before I knew it I wad out. I have never used any other blush that has come close to this product. It is very clean and light. The only downside to the tarte blush is it's price. The compact is the size of a silver dollar but cost $25 at sephora stores. This is an outrageous price for such a small amount of makeup, whether it being the best or not, its still a little to expensive for me to have and be able to wear daily. I recommend having it but using it sparingly and for special occasions.
Jenny G.
San Jose
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
I owe a couple these colors but there are only some that satisfy my obsession. The pink peachy colors are the best but either I had bad luck and gotten light plummy.
Sierra J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is a very pigmented color which is great for the summertime because it is a beautiful shade of pink. It has a very buttery formula that is easy to blend and is Matte. 10 out of 10 I would recommend to others
Ashley M.
Cave Creek, AZ
Okay so I got this product back in February as an annual birthday gift from Sephora. The shade is called Paaarty and it came with a lip color called birthday suit. Any ways let's talk about the blush. It is a very natural pinky color that would look gorgeous on any skin complexion. It is one of the few blushes where my skin (I have semi sensitive skin) hasn't had a bad reaction to. If your like me, a person who doesn't really do blush and only does if it's a natural color this blush is right for you. Also I like the color and sometimes I use it as an eye shadow color.
Roxana P.
Katy, TX
I received this as a sample on one of my make up subscriptions! I love it, the variety of shades they offer is amazing! They last all day, I’ve never had to reapply!
Manisha S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Its a very silky powder feel, and very lightly pigmented.  It does go on smooth and fill in the skin with smooth finish. Its color is kind of dusky peach which actually gives a healthy natural flush to cheeks. I will definitely mix it up with slight shimmer to give a sun kissed look for daytime. overall a good buy.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is by far my favorite blush. It soaks into the skin and looks so natural and it lasts all day! I always reach for this blush because I have found that it is the most complimenting for any occasion or look. It’s also nice to blend and it feels great on the skin. I love this so much but if I had to say one negative; no matter what color you get out of this line, they are all almost the same pink color. I would find that one shade that works best for you and then if your looking for an alternative color....pick a different line
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.