tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
MEGAN H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the color of this blush. It’s a perfect mix of pink and peach. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. It’s very easy to blend. I recommend this product.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Hey I really can’t stop using this product. I got it in my Allure beauty box and when I see it I thought it was going to be too pink for my skin tone. But it was perfect so easy to use the color was just prefect. If I finish it I will get it again for sure. Also I think you guys could try Allure Beauty Box is for $15 and the first month is $10 the give the best skins care product and best makeup as well. And if you try it let me know.
Stephanie P.
Love love LOVE THIS product! It's such a beautiful shade and it stays on allll day. I would say it applies perfectly like the color. I have tan skin and it's so cute!! I would definitely buy again! And it lasts a long while!
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I wear this product from day to night and it literally does not budge. It is super pigmented so be careful if you like a sheer blush. The blendability is great, not patchy at all. I would absolutely recommend to other people
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I actually used this product for the first time when I was shopping at Sephora on my birthday and they gave me a free Tarte gift set that had a sample matte lipstick and a mini sample of this blush. My birthday is at the beginning of March, I use this sample almost every day, and the sample of this blush is not gone yet. It lasts forever, is highly pigmented, and stays on your face all day. You only have to use a small amount and it will be present on your face. Because of this, you can either create a subtle, every day look or a more dramatic look. I recommend this product to anyone
member-f00d9
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm in love with this blush. It gives me perfect rosy checks without being overpowering. I have fair skin so it's easy for blushes to make me look crazy. I'm not sure if they last the 12 hours as stated but they are definitely long wearing! Usually blush is one of the first things to wear off on me but this blush stayed on till I took it off. I'll definitely be purchasing more tarte blushes in the future
Claudia M.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Flattering color for fair skin, buildable matte color with very light scent. The formula blends pretty smoothly. Would love if it lasted as long as it claims. Overall it's not a terrible blush, definitely recommend to try.
Shannon G.
I got one of these for my birthday through sephora and I love it! I love all Tarte products. This one applies very well and it lasts all day long with a matte finish! I would buy another one!
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I think Tarte has to be one of my favorite make up brands because their products definitely don't disappoint!  I have one of their blushes and I absolutely love it so much.  Not only is the color very pigmented, it's very easy to blend and applies very easily.  When applied, the color isnt too thick and its very easy to work with, especially if you like to layer with different shades.  Also, the blush stays on all day!  It's fade off and it's amazing how it'll last all day.  The packaging is very cute as well.  They offer a wide array of shades so you'll easily be able to find the right fit for you!
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
These are my favorite blushes-I don't even purchase other brands in a single size like this. They are so pigmented that it literally only takes one swipe of your blush to get really good color. They are easily blended and there is a good array of color choices. I have a palette of these and 5 of the single shades including two of the new nudes. These are worth the money and will last you a long time.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.