tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexis L.
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora and not only has it lasted me two+ years, it is some of the best blush I’ve ever had!!!!! I would highly recommend giving it a try. It truly does last almost 12 hrs!
member-f00d9
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm in love with this blush. It gives me perfect rosy checks without being overpowering. I have fair skin so it's easy for blushes to make me look crazy. I'm not sure if they last the 12 hours as stated but they are definitely long wearing! Usually blush is one of the first things to wear off on me but this blush stayed on till I took it off. I'll definitely be purchasing more tarte blushes in the future
Jalayna P.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This blush is very pigmented and actually lasts through the day. It's blends very easily. The color is beautiful and it seems like it would be good for most skin tones.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
These are my favorite blushes-I don't even purchase other brands in a single size like this. They are so pigmented that it literally only takes one swipe of your blush to get really good color. They are easily blended and there is a good array of color choices. I have a palette of these and 5 of the single shades including two of the new nudes. These are worth the money and will last you a long time.
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
For $30, this blush is not worth it. It's just way too expensive. The only reason I purchased it is because I needed a matte, non-shimmer blush. It's nice I guess, everything you'd expect of a blush. Unfortunately, because of the price tag, I expect above average performance. That's not what I'm getting, the blush is on the harder side, powdery and you have to layer it up to get visible pigmentation. The blush claims to be 12 hours, that is so untrue. Once the blush hits the 6-hour mark, it begins to fade. Don't waste your money on this, I've bought better blushes from the dollar store.
Sam S.
Peoria
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are beautiful! They add a very natural pop of color to the cheeks without looking too powdery. I have quite a few indented marks from old breakouts on my cheeks in the area blush is applied. A lot of blushes tend to enhance the texture or make these spots more noticeable, but I haven't found that to be the case with these blushes. The color really does last a long time as well, even for those with oilier skin types. These are also great for "no-makeup" make up days or for those who don't wear foundation as these don't apply patchy on the skin. Highly recommend!
Katelyn C.
Lafayette, IN
I have used this a TON and it doesn’t look like I’ve used hardly anything. I got this in a subscription box and I haven’t been disappointed with it at all. The color is gorgeous on my skin tone and I love how it’s buildable!
Jayda H.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Favorite blush at the moment!! I think the packaging is super cute. The color of this blush is absolutely perfect! This product is very pigmented and I think it's great for all skin tones.
I use the slightest amount of product to create a cute subtle pink tone to my cheeks. You could also create a dramatic blush look if that is what you're going for.
But overall it is a great product and I recommend giving this product a try! :)
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora as a birthday gift. I didn't have high hopes for it, as I never used the Tarte product line before. I was pleasantly surprised. The color is great for my complexion (pale) and works great with my full-face look or a more natural, dressed down makeup routine. It applies easily, and blends great without any hassle. I will totally purchase the product once the sample runs out. I'm looking forward to trying out other colors, but I'm really happy with the one that I received as a sample, so I might end up just sticking with "seduce."
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favorites blush tarte is a really good brand I actually got this as a gift with a lil lip paint at Sephora for my birthday which was yesterday get the Sephora app and start adding to cart and also add your birthday so you can get this wonderful blush and lip paint when is your birthday totally recommend it I love it 💖
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.