tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
LeAndria D.
I love this blush because it looks great on my tan skin tone. It's also very buildable so if I want more of a flushed look, I'm able to do so. My fair skin toned friend has this blush as well and it's perfect for her as well. It's definitely a great color for all skin tones. I was lucky enough to get this while it was still in stock at Generation Beauty. I, for sure, woud recommend this shade to everyone.
Lily K.
duvall, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...

this blush was one of the birthday gifts at Sephora (shade paaarty) and I wasn't expecting to love it but I did! It looks good in winter when I'm pretty pale and looks great in summer with a tan! The light mauve with pink undertones glides on smoothly and if you accidentally put too much on its super easy to correct! I love using my e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush for a light, rosy look that isn't too harsh!
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
Tarte makes great blushes.. that’s the secret. I love this blush so much. No patchiness or muddiness and the color deposits beautifully on the skin. Would purchase again.
Kaitlin T.
Buffalo
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product definitely one of my favorite blushes. Nice pigment. Feels good on the skin. It is buildable. I love the collection as a whole but this is one of my favorite shades I would definitely buy this product again
Sophie C.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush it has a nice pinky nude color it is very pigment. It is the perfect size and it is long lasting. This shade would show up better on a lighter skin tone and I would buy it again and I recommend it for others.
Angela Gram
This product is very good ! However it is not that pigmented . It would recommend this product if you like matte blushes, but I mostly like shimmery blushes , but it is your personal preference .
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
I received a sample size of one of these blushes. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name of the shade. It was a bright pink. Anyway, the sample size was literally just the blush on a piece of cardstock with a removable film over it. I was able to use the sample so many times, because the pigmentation of these blushes is amazing. A little goes a very long way! Plus, the blush lasted for a very long time on my cheeks, even with my oily skin!
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
This tarte blush is a great product. It applies smoothly and blends amazingly, you can build up the color too and don't have to worry about having a strong color on the first application. However, the 12 hour longevity it claims it's not there.
brittany h.
Clarksburg, WV
I don't even know where to start with this blush.. I bought the color exposed, and omg it's GORGEOUS! It's my holy grail blush; I use it and nothing else ever since I got it, the shade is SO flattering and literally goes with any look! It definitely doesn't disappoint in the 12 hour promise either, this will look the same at the end of the day as it did in the beginning. I couldn't recommend this enough, WELL worth the money!! love love love
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
Okay girls, I have Tipsy, Glisten, and Fearless, and NOT ONE of these has ever let me down. These are VERY pigmented, blend easily, and will not clog your pores.

The true test came while walking home with my boyfriend from the bars one night. I had already spent four hours dancing the night away and was somewhat of a sweaty hot mess when all of the sudden it starts raining like you wouldn't even believe it. We were already close to my apartment (fortunately!) but when I looked in the mirror this blush was STILL ON when everything else was a runny disaster. I'd give this blush an A+. Good job, tarte!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.