tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Taylor V.
walker
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful product! I love the design! It lasts a long time! However, it’s not the most pigmented. I love tarte and this isn’t their best work but it is still a really really good blush! I do recommend if you want a more natural look!
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
I received this blush in my Ipsy subscription bag and being an avid Tartist, I don’t know how I didn’t have it in my collection before! I received the color Fiesty, which turned out to be a great neutral pink for my dark skin that it doesn’t look like I’m wearing Barbie makeup! I have recently ordered a full-size version because I’m just so in love with the formula, the color, and how long it truly does stay in place. This is definitely a win for Tarte and a win for me and my collection!
Gloria Y.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love this blush! It is very tightly packed so you may need to swirl your brush over it harder/more than other blushes, but it goes on so beautifully. It always looks so natural, like my face is naturally a little flushed. Highly recommend!
Emma F.
Longwood
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush was one of Sephora’s birthday kit a few years back. I got the sample, used the whole thing, then went back for the full size. It’s just enough pink to still be a natural blush color. It lasts all day through the Florida weather!
Anet C.
Boston, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Another one of my favorite blushes! This product is soo good! Soo creamy and so pigmented. I've noticed that the product is super long lasting for a matte blush. The packaging is perfect for on the go travel too. The color is stunning and works perfect for my skin tone, and it goes on soo nicely! I use mine with a goat haired brush from Morphe M435 and I bought it at Sephora! I'm going back soon to get another one.
Vilma C.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
This is my no shimmer go to blush, I have bad acne and sometimes the last thing I want is for the shimmer in my blush to make my acne pop. With this blush I don’t have to worry about that happening. It’s great and very natural on the skin.
Jessica S.
Painesville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
It was great and has good choices between pinks and peachy tone blushes for every skin tone out there! It does last a long time on the skin but I do wish it was just the slightest bit more pigmented but otherwise perfectly good blush’s!
Alli B.
Glenwood, Iowa
i have this blush in paaarty and it goes well with any makeup look! it’s my go to blush for when i’m tan in the summer or white as paper in the winter. it truly does stay on a long time. i can still see it when i get off a 8 hour shift!
Avery B.
Got this item in my Ipsy bag! Super blendable blush and really great blush color options! I’ve gotten two of these blushes in different shades and they both work great! They lay great over wetter products and there super pigmented!!!!
Sydney J.
Pineville
I really enjoy this blush color. It presents as a pink but not too overwhelmingly pink. The only problem I’ve had is with the packaging. My blush, as well as three of my friends, has shattered. This tends to make it difficult to use.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.