tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lauren S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product in a birthday gift from Sephora and loved the color. I have light skin and it is the perfect for my skin tone. It is pretty long lasting. I would recommend to others and Tarte has colors for every skin tone.
Katie M.
I tend to be a bit more on the oily side most of the time and this blush has the best staying power. It stays in place all day long. Exposed is my everyday go to color and I love the entire naughty nudes line.
Joey R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love the nude pink color of this blush. It's a nice subtle color that would work for nearly any skin-tone. It also blends really nicely with bronzer for a natural sun glow.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I liked this blush. It was okay. I think it looks natural. The color is not very pigmented so with my medium-dark skin tone I really had to use a decent amount of product.. Other than that the color was gorgeous, it does last hours, and the texture is smooth and compressed. Unfortunately my compaq broke recently.. It was my fault but that's okay, it didn't show up on me well anyways so whatever. I probably won't be repurchasing.
More pigment please!
Jacalyn G.
Everett WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I just got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora. And, even though I've had it for only a little bit, I am in love, I have a couple other things from tarte, and I really like them (the brand).
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Oh my gosh beast blush out there, if you’re into makeup and have not tried this you’re definitely missing out! I love it so much and it lasts all day on your cheeks I’d definitely buy it again!!!!!!!!!!
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This blush is so great! It's my favorite blush of all time. It has so many color choices for all skin tones. I am a light medium and I haven't found a shade that I don't love.
Sarah H.
Norfolk, VA
The pigmentation is not too strong that you're scared to use it, it adds just a beautiful flush of color and the long wear formula really does stay put throughout the day.
Alex F.
Oceanside, NY
Review for: Other more...
Received this in a small travel size from Sephora since it was my birthday month and I absolutely loved the color. A little goes a long way with this blush. I’ll definitely be repurchasing this product.
Ana C.
I love these blushes! I own four of them and they all perform really beautifully. They have really sturdy packaging and fantastic pigmentation. I think that the formula is a also very unique, because the color is so buildable and long lasting. They are not the cheapest option, but I think that they outperform any drugstore brush simply in longevity. Bottom line: you will have color on your cheeks at the end of the day if you are using this stuff!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.