tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
_Cassidee_ F.
Elizabeth
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I use it everyday and, it definitely lasts 12 hours. The shade is mostly matte with a little slimmer. I is defiantly pigmented and buildable. I would recommend it to anyone. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
Although the price point for this blush is $28.. They are definitely worth every penny. It is a great investment as these blushes will last forever!! Being that they have such strong pigment, you won't be using too much. I like the variety of shades as i think they have some great shades for a more tan skin tone. They go on like butter and you are set to go for a full day of lit up cheeks. As this blush begins to fade, it leaves you with a beautiful natural glow. Absolutely love these!
Vanessa R.
Sunland Park, NM
Really pretty blush, didn't really get to enjoy it because it didn't match with my skin tone! But totally an amazing product, looking forward in buying a prefect tone for me!
Sandra B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Okay this thing is literally 12 hrs long. I used to be used to my blushes fading throughout the day but not this one it's so pigmented so start off light and buildup if wanted but it's amazing I love it
Abi Z.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday sample from Sephora and loved it so much that I got a full size! The color is so beautiful and versatile, and a little bit goes a long way. It's very buildable, natural, and stays put!
Lexus M.
Fontana, CA
I love this so much it look real and doesn't look fake it is amazingly easy to blend and has a great matte finish to it the color apply to it's true color and I recommend to everyone get it while u can
Taylor W.
I️ love this product!! I️ don’t typically like to wear blush because I️ feel like it’s too much, but this product is just right. It’s very pigmented but it isn’t too much. It looks like you’re just naturally flushed and I️ love it!
Tara F.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love love LOVE this blush! It is the perfect pinky nude for a wide range of looks, and it builds and blends perfectly. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I would totally recommend it.
Maya J.
Longview, WA
I have this blush In the shade ecstatic and to me it is a perfect mix between pigmented and sheer. It is easy to blend and stays true to color. A little goes a very long way. I don't wear blush often because my skin is naturally rosy in the cheeks but that being said for someone who doesn't wear blush I would totally buy this again and that's saying something!
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I bought the product from sephora And wow!! It's important for me since having really pale skin that my blush is buildable so I don't have a bright line on my cheeks. This blends and builds so effortlessly. I really love this shade it's probably my favorite. Great quality and I really like the packaging. The claims for it being long lasting is accurate. Stays on longer then most I own. Fair price point. I highly recommend
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.