tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lexa B.
Berkeley, CA
I have tried only one blush from the Tarte collection and even though it was only
One I have to say that I got no color payoff and based on some of the things that I have seen with the brand and its product development I don't think this is a company that crafted every product with all skin tones in mind, I will say that there was a recent collaboration with an instagrammer or color and the company however, this is very recent. I was not impressed with this blush but I did love the cute compact.
Alison L.
Knoxville, TN
Love this. I have used the same blush for years and wanted to try something new. I got a sample and then bought full size. Get lots of compliments on this blush.
Sophia C.
I love the product, a little definitely goes a long way! The color is very strong so be sure you choose the right shade for yourself. I got it as part of a gift set but alone, am not sure if i'd repurchase.
sarah h.
State Univ, AR
this blush is so blendable and natural! where i don’t like powder from tarte, this is the exception. it’s so smooth and absolutely beautiful color on my olive skin.
Really long wearing! Not patchy and very buildable. It always gives me a subtle rose flushed out look. Can work on medium/tan skin. It is long lasting and be worn with other brushes. I would recommend to others
Jazzy V.
Very pigmented. Great color. Easy to blend. Works well with my fair skin. Would look better for tan skin. Still looks really nice. Long lasting and applies well.
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
Got these in an ipsy bag and they're my favorite blush every, the perfect winter blush for parties and holidays, everyone comments on how you look like you're glowing with this blush
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
One of my favorite makeup products to purchase is blush and Tarte makes one of my favorite formulas! It really does last hours and hours. I have dry skin but this would be great for people who have oil skin because blush always seems to be the first thing to disappear if you have oily skin. Some of my favorite shades are exposed, tipsy and glisten. I feel like they don't swatch as beautifully as they apply on the face so definitely don't be afraid to give them a go!
Brittney N.
Concord, VA
The color of this blush is gorgeous. You don’t need to put to much on the brush to see the color pop. It is easily buildable depending on how dark you like your blush. I use tarts blush and bronzer both of which I highly enjoy.
Mya S.
Tampa
Bought this at Sephora, and I usually don't use blush or even give it the time of day. Glad I got this although, perfectly pigmented and gives you a natural look!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.