tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stacey W.
I normally love tarte products and Amazonian clay blush normally has very good reviews. However for some reason it did not work very well for me. The pigmentation was not that good and it did not stay on all day.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I tried this as my free birthday sample from Sephora and was super impressed! The color was natural and not overly pigmented. It has a bit of a shimmery finish, but again still natural looking. I recommend this!
Heather I.
Coraopolis, PA
I like this blush, but I’m not totally convinced is the best thing on the market. It might be because I have a medium complexion but I feel like I have to apply a lot to build up the color and then I look cakey!
Cassie R.
Prescott Valley
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
The packaging is cute and the color of the container matches the color inside the package. Nice coloring and is a buildable formula. The color quirky would work on all skin types because you can build it up as much needed. Lasts throughout the day.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This blush has a beautiful color to it and lasts all day. I am a sucker for coral colors so naturally that is the one I decided to pick up. I recommend thus for anyone who is on the hunt for cruelty free makeup.
Alisha B.
Brandon, FL
This blush is my holy grail. Highly pigmented and stays put! I work 12 hour shifts in the Florida heat and this stays in place beautifully. Minimal, if any touch ups needed by the end of the day. I purchased the holiday collection with several colors and I can’t get enough of them!
Rachel A.
West Palm Bch, FL
this is a nice travel size blush , you can throw in your bag for touch ups you ever might need , adds a great color to your face and stays on all day , will easily go on to brush and blend well with your foundation !!
Sam F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my favorite blush that I own. Hands down. I bought it beaus I was looking for a blush that actually lasted on my cheeks - I realized by the end of the night, my cheeks never looked the way they did when I put makeup on. Research lead me to Taste Amazonian Clay. Exposed is HANDS DOWN the best color. The perfect, chill nude that can go with ANY skin tone. So pigmented, soft and it looks like the softest flush. I don't like to flat out tell you to buy something, but if you are looking for a blush you should get this one.
Dana D.
Jackson
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love tarte blushes, received this one as a sample from Sephora and purchased a full size. Goes on really nicely, pigmented and isn’t dusty. They seem to last for so long definitely worth the price! I’d recommend it.
Marie X.
cleveland
This product is great , I wouldn’t necessarily call it twelve hours but it does last a decent amount of time . The color I have has a light shimmer to it so it serves as a highlighter too . Would purchase again
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.