tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lindsey G.
Best blush on the market for oily skin!! The clay formula helps control oil and I guess its what helps this stuff stay in place ALL DAY LONG! Highly recommend if you can afford it.
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
One of my favorite makeup products to purchase is blush and Tarte makes one of my favorite formulas! It really does last hours and hours. I have dry skin but this would be great for people who have oil skin because blush always seems to be the first thing to disappear if you have oily skin. Some of my favorite shades are exposed, tipsy and glisten. I feel like they don't swatch as beautifully as they apply on the face so definitely don't be afraid to give them a go!
Natalie M.
Austin, TX
If you want a bright and fun blush, I enjoy using blissful. It's great to build up, so go slow or you'll have bright cheeks quickly. I have fair skin, so I would imagine it varies how much to use as per your own blush preferences.
Mya S.
Tampa
Bought this at Sephora, and I usually don't use blush or even give it the time of day. Glad I got this although, perfectly pigmented and gives you a natural look!
Brittney N.
Concord, VA
The color of this blush is gorgeous. You don’t need to put to much on the brush to see the color pop. It is easily buildable depending on how dark you like your blush. I use tarts blush and bronzer both of which I highly enjoy.
Victoria
I absolutely love this blush it's so pigmented I own the shade paaarty and I'm glad I bought it . So worth the money also smells good it's 1.5g /0.05 ( that's the really small one )
leanna f.
I got one for my birthday at sephora and i I abosultly love it just the right color for me glad that i got it looking into buying more. Do wish it had a little mirror for on the go!
Jordan S.
I've used these blushes since they have come out. They are absolutely incredible, and they have an amazingly opaque pigment which can sometimes be too much if you're not careful with your product control on your brushes. I find that they apply the best with a makeup sponge rather than a brush. Tons of product for the price, and all colors are extremely flattering for women of color and those with extremely pale skin tones. Sadly, my last blush had broke and I have yet to repurchase. Absolutely no product separation at all, and the lasting power is a solid 15 hours!
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is an incredible blush pallets. I do not think you can get your hands on it at regular retail stores anymore because it was a holiday set, but if you are willing to pay a lot on sites like eBay or Amazon they may still have it. The colors in here are so beautiful and blendable. These blushes are so worth the hype. The colors are most suitable for lighter skin tones... Just to address.
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
Got these in an ipsy bag and they're my favorite blush every, the perfect winter blush for parties and holidays, everyone comments on how you look like you're glowing with this blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.