tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought my first Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush a few days ago and now I see what all the hype is about. It is extremely pigmented - one light dab of your blush brush is enough to apply color. I got it in Natural Beauty - a red matte color and it shows up beautifully on my medium-yellow undertone skin color. It applies smoothly, it's extremely blendable and it stays put, even on oily skin. Tarte is a great brand for face products, like powders or any sort. I am loving their Amazonian clay collection. At first I thought the $26 price tag was a little expensive, but I splurged and realized, because it's so pigmented, this blush will last a long time. I plan on getting more shades!
Ashley P.
Louisville
I have one of these blushes and it's a beautiful natural color that I use on an everyday basis. It gives such a nice flush to your cheeks. They also last all day!
Nancy M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush! It's so pretty and fun. It's a matte finish and I love how it's easy to blend and not too dark or light but you can build it up if you want. I would purchase it again!
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
The texture of this blush is almost milky though it seems to be like a powder. It does on smooth and flawless and has a lovely color payout. The packaging is cute.
Yaquelin M.
Hanford, CA
These blushes are the best ones I have ever tried. The have very good pigmentation to them without them being to heavy and they blend in beautifully one the skin!
Brittany R.
This is my go to blush now. I got a sample of it at Sephora and I’m never going back. I have issues with makeup staying on throughout the day but never with this!
Marina J.
Alma, GA
Review for: Other more...
I have 2 of these blushes, and I use them often. They are very buildable, and you don’t have to worry about it being too pigmented & ruining your face on the first dip. Nice color selection.
Samantha R.
Windsor, CT
Love the color, but it is definitely not a 12 hour wear. I mean, I'm a waitress so granted I'm close breaking a sweat almost the whole shift but I've used better.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't really like blush but I liked this one. It's a nice color. I have a sensible skin and this blush didn't hurt me. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
These live up to the hype and last all day. They feel a little dry but don’t let that deceive you. They really do look beautiful. Even the shimmery ones look good!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.