tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ciara T.
Fantastic pigment, but not so easy to blend. I recommend using a big blush brush to blend the color in nicely, otherwise it'll look look like to harsh and clown-ish
Vy P.
Wichita
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is so pretty i love this color i’ve wanted some tarte makeup and this is my first one and i love it so much and since i’m 13 this gives me a nice color for my cheek when i need it.
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
I got this from sephora on my birthday. Haven't used the blush yet but the lip paint is just beautiful.Thank you tarte. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kaitlan R.
Thomasville
This is beautiful and lasts and looks so natural. A little goes a long way and the product lasts a long time but it's very workable and blendable. It's the only blush I plan to ever buy.
Kirstyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this blush from Sephora as a free gift on my birthday and oh my gosh I am so pleased with it! Tarte has been one of my favorite beauty brands because of its high quality products! The blush is the perfect color and never looks too harsh or like i have bund burn, which is a common mistake because I am extremely fair and also ginger so the wind and the sun are NOT my friends. I will most def buy this when my little container runs out! The liquid lip is also he best color ever and the texture is so amazing its giving me goose bumps just thinking about it.
Sharon H.
Highly pigmented, but a nice natural pink shade that works on most skin tones. Recieved a free sample from sephora and I will likely buy the full size once finished
Alexandra G.
Such a beautiful hue! I've gotten many compliments on the color of this blush and the consistency is amazing! Very smooth with a tiny bit of shimmer but nothing that takes away from your highlight!! Highly recommend.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA
I recently received the color "paaarty" from Sephora as a birthday gift. I love the color, I feel like it gives me a natural summer glow with a touch of blushing color. It's perfect. I also like that it's matte, I usually stay clear from glitter blushes. The packaging is cute and it doesn't have a scent which is amazing to me because I am very sensitive to smell. However, within an hour or two I notice that my blush is practically gone when using this. I literally had to go into the bathroom and I applied lipstick to my cheeks because the blush was entirely gone. Will I purchase a full size? No. There are much better long lasting blushes that are more affordable. I like NARS, Milani, and mac
Alanna K.
East Haven
I recieved this as a sample and it's a good buildable formula. It could be the color I recieved doesn't show great for my skin tone so I really have to build on it.
Kt B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this product! I wasn't sure at first if this color would look good in me but I love the blend of a matte finish with a bit of shimmer. You can wear as is or blend with other products for a lighter or heavier look. Love the color and lasts all day.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.