tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Michelle M.
Pretty good! Color payoff is nice. I also have the blush bazaar from the holiday collection but I find the colors in that to be a lot more patchy than the individuals
Ellie H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush. It can be super subtle or super pigmented depending on how you apply and blend. I love that I can use it for a nice natural look everyday.
Lauren A.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This is my favorite blush. It’s perfect for my skin tone and very lightweight. The smell is nice I have had blushes that smell really weird. But this blush is great!
Shilo B.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is the perfect blush to use. It says 12 hours but this definitely can last more than that. All of the shades are so nice and not over powering. They look really natural and blend well.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at leaving a beautiful blushing look. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Kylie F.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Gives just a hint of color and shimmer in the color, which makes me feel like I don't have to highlight if I don't really want to. I love how it can build the color.
Dorraine R.
Reading, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this blush from Sephora for my birthday gift. This blush last all day and is perfect for my skin to tone. I most definitely will look at other colors to try out.
Barbara D.
Oak Hill, WV
These blushes are SO PIGMENTED! A little goes a long way! They have a buttery formula and last on the skin a long time! I highly recommend them! Probably my favorite blush formula out there, these last the longest on my skin.
Pamela G.
Riverside
I've never bought the full product, but I did try a sample and let me tell you this is amazing! The blush doesn't fade over time and stays looking fresh and vibrant!
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
I actually received this blush last year as part of my Sephora birthday gift and I am absolutely in love. I use it quite often and am still working on the sample, but as soon as it hits pan I’ll be buying a few in different colors! The formula is fantastic and the pigmentation is just right.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.