tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
I love this product. I got it for free from Sephora for my birthday and its super nice I love it. It can with a matching tartiest lip paint in the shade birthday suit.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I received this in my November ipsy Glam bag and I have to say I like it. I wish I would have gotten a more peachy color as I received the color feisty. I would purchase.
Alana N.
Los Angeles, CA
There are so many beautiful colors to choose from and they are all so pretty on the skin. They definitely do last like said and they are very easily buildable. These are worth giving a try.
Maria Zobel B.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This is now mu everyday go to blush, it is also very convenient for travel, it matches any make up looks. It last long, pigmented and gives me that natural blooming look.
Kerri S.
Thank ya for the party lol I gotta love you xoxo was the time to come here and there is no one room in there so you sooo good luck to you too baby I wanna is a good night time you love to see me again soon love y’all
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love this blush I got it for my birthday Delma euphoria and I absolutely love it. It gives my cheeks the natural rosy look and that’s what makes me love it so much.
Amanda K.
Lyman, SC
I recieved an exclusive birthday color from sephora with a lip paint and it's my favorite blush now. It is smooth with little fallout and you don't need much as at all!
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have a very light skin tone and received this as a sample and sadly it just doesn't show through on my skin tone. I can barely tell I'm wearing blush. But it is such a pretty color and I'm not sure if I just got a bad one.
Heather S.
Denmark , WI
I use the shade "Glisten" which is more suitable for lighter skin tones. It has a little glitter and shine to it but it is not overpowering and unnatural looking. I've even been told that I look like I'm glowing while wearing this great blush. It was well worth the price and will probably take a long time to use up even though I use it nearly every day. It also stays on. I would buy it again and I am looking forward to buy more colors to have more variety in my makeup routine. You can also make it very subtle or very noticeable if you want too.
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my all time favorite blushes it's so easy to blend and is very buildable. The color is a pretty mauve pink it would look good on any skin color. It's pigmented
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.