tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Allison D.
Petersburg , AK
I love this blush so much!! I have a few in different colors and I wear them like everyday. It gives a nice color to your cheeks and has great pigmentation. It lasts for a long time and I highly recommend buying it!
Regina P.
Kingman , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love this blush! I use it for myself and my clients. This color is great for all skin tones and very blendable. Great for the no makeup look because you can use just a little for great color! This is my go to blush!
Paige Z.
Aurora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
First tarte product I have ever tried and I enjoy it.
It builds and lasts for a long time. It’s matte and pigmented which is greater for my pale skin and looks great.
I would love to try other colors from this line.
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love blush and this is so good that it made me fall in love even deeply. First the pigmentation it's outstanding and a little takes you a long way. Then the duration if you sandwich your makeup you are looking at least 9-10 hours which is not bad at all! I really hope this become permanent because it's great.
The 12-hour claim is  stretch but it might be in another skin type maybe it does last 12 hours.

Manh S.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Captivating (Bright Peach), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte is also one of my favorite lines. It apples gently and gives you a matte finish and a shimmery look. I have olive tan skin and it makes my cheeks look natural. The pigment of it is perfect! It’s absolutely perfect for me. Recommend this for sure
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love it. The shade its gorgeous. It’s completely matte no shimmer or glitter. I have oily skin and it last all day without reapplying. It is very easy to work with and it’s have a lot of pigment . It’s worth every penny.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
Got the job done. I love their blushes and how many color options they have. I found one perfect for my skin tone and everyday wear. Definitely is long wearing and will last all day long. Would definitely recommend
Anna Z.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Good color, builds easily, and gives the perfect amount of color without being over powering. Last throughout the day and goes on smoothly. A little goes a long way with this product. Would definitely buy it again.
Railey S.
Northport
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
MY FAVORITE BLUSH OF ALL TIME!!!! The color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts all day. Pretty pigmented, but not to the point where you look like you’re sunburnt. I definitely would recommend and would buy again!
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really enjoy this blush. It’s long lasting with a matte finish. It applies smoothly never patchy on the skin. It has buildable coverage which I enjoy because I never make the mistake of putting on too much blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.