tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Miranda Z.
I'm not one to use blush a lot but when I'm doing a full face I do use it sometimes it's long lasting and it isn't a lot of pigment but enough pigment to look natural it is easy to blend
tori '.
linden
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Best blush I have ever bought. Definetly stays for 12 hours. It has a wonderful matte natural finish. The product application is very smooth and nicley pigmented. I would definetly recommend!!!
Sara S.
Old Hickory, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Beautiful color that looks great on my fair skin tone. It's perfectly pigmented--not too harsh, and not too sheer. It applies like a dream and stays true-to-color. Easy to build the color for more drama. A definite must-have!
Angela R.
Grand Rapids, MN
I think the blush blends beautifully and it is very buildable. This is a great blush for beginners, it was one of the fist blushes I ever bought and I've yet to hit pan!
Lydia P.
This blush is so pretty on the skin! It’s pigmented but not too much so it can also be buildable. It is my go to blush because it gives such a pretty color to my cheeks.
Jaynee C.
Maricopa
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are truly some of the best blushes I’ve ever used! They look absolutely gorgeous on the skin and they stay ALL DAY! I simply cannot say enough about them!
Gabrielle M.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I got this product free from Sephora for my birthday. It is buildable. I do not use it as much because I don't know how to. It doesn't look good on my skin to be honest.
Jennifer B.
Acworth, GA
This blush is like no other. Literally, a small tap of the brush covers my whole cheek area. It goes on super smooth. It's looks great with my light/medium skin tone. I love this stuff and would totally recommend it to anyone I know.
Emilie O.
I personally love this blush! It’s a really pretty color and lasts a long time! It stays true to color and looks so pretty on! It’s really easy to blend and I love everything about it!
Caroline F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is beautiful! It lasts a very long time and it is perfect for all skin types and for pale, olive and deep skin. It is very pigmented and it gives a nice sheen. It is definitely very buildable, therefore I would reccomend this to everyone!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.