tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Erin K.
This blush is extremely buildable and nearly foolproof. It never becomes patchy or cakey and is offered in an amazing variety of shades. Both the matte and shimmer finishes apply well. However, it fades on me after about five hours of wear. Ultimately I would repurchase.
Alexis C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Okay I have to rant about this product for a second.. I received it for free from Sephora for my birthday and instantly fell in love. It's such a creamy, pigmented blush that every girl should own!
Inyoung L.
I'm beauty obsessed, like most of us here.

I have blushes from CHANEL, Dior, GA, Bobbi Brown, wetnwild, MAC, etc. and these Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes from Tarte are the best thing that has been added to my collection.

I honestly LOVE these blushes, my favorite being the infamous "Exposed" blush.

When you first look at Exposed, it seems like an almost "dirty muddy" color and then it seems like it won't show up on my skin tone (I'm NC40--tanned).

Well was I surprised! This blush looks beautiful on my cheeks, giving me that pop of color my pale yet tanned skin needed. I'm not sure about the claim that it truly lasts a whole 12 hours because I don't wear my makeup that long throughout a day...but the color enough sold me on this!
Roxana G.
Fresno, CA
This shade is amazing for medium skin tones. I love the way it adds a subtle neural pink color to my checks. Would recommend this if your looking for a more "natural" look.
Kristi A.
Newbury, NH
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush gives a beautiful natural flush to the cheeks. Great on my olive skin and very buildable. I don't think it lives up to the 12-hour claim but it is long wearing.
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
These blushes are amazing!! They are so pigmented. They are one of my favorites to wear. I have a cheek palette with them as well as a single blush in the shade celebrated.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Received this as a sample in one on my monthly subscription boxes. I am very impressed, a little goes a long way. It applies true to color. Cute little container, I would recommend this to others!
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
This is my favorite blush by far! It lasts a super long time and has the most beautiful pigmentation. Al the colors are worth it but Oasis is definitely one of my favorites.
Jessica T.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my go to blush for everyday and even most glam. I was using Naked blush before and in my opinion this one is so much better. It doesn't take a lot. Start out small.
Karen A.
Ones if the best blushes out there blends very easily into skin and doesn't look fake. Packaging is very cute would def reccomend to friends. Great amount of color options
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.