tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Madison B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A beautiful blush! It smooths on your skin so effortlessly and it last forever!!!!! The pigmentation is great! It's not overly pigmented! It is very buildable and fantastic
Erin K.
This blush is extremely buildable and nearly foolproof. It never becomes patchy or cakey and is offered in an amazing variety of shades. Both the matte and shimmer finishes apply well. However, it fades on me after about five hours of wear. Ultimately I would repurchase.
Cheyenne G.
Boca Raton, FL
These blushes are some of my favorites! They are long lasting with great color payoff. I also like the color ranges they offer. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kristi A.
Newbury, NH
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush gives a beautiful natural flush to the cheeks. Great on my olive skin and very buildable. I don't think it lives up to the 12-hour claim but it is long wearing.
member-de8c1c69c
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't usually like blush but I received this as part of my birthday gift from Sephora and I really love it. The color is very pigmented and matte. It stays true to color when applied and I will be purchasing more when I run out.
Alexis C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Okay I have to rant about this product for a second.. I received it for free from Sephora for my birthday and instantly fell in love. It's such a creamy, pigmented blush that every girl should own!
Caroline G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a sephora point perk. Since I got it it's been one of my favorite blushes since then! It has a subtle shimmer to it and looks very natural on the face.
Marisol T.
I own two 12hr amazonian blushes from tarte, blushing bride a beautiful more deeper plum/purple, and captivating which I believe was limited addition and it is a perfect coral peachy shade. These blushes are both great in pigmentation, they show true to the color in the pan. Their size and sturdiness make them great for travel I took mine down to southern california for a weeding. I can also attest to the true staying power which is 12hrs. I know this because I wore captivating to my previous job (nightshift at a packing house) worked 10 hours and it takes me 30 mins to get their and 30 mins to get back home, then I spent a few hours on social media and the blush was still their! Although I didn't use a heavy hand but I didn't cake either.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
I got this as a sample in my Sephora rewards and I must say I love this product very much it is beautiful and blends beautifully and it's just overall a very nice product.
destiny a.
This product is great, it is the perfect pink color for your cheeks. It blends very nicely. It is best for olive skin or tan skin. It does stay true to its color. I would definitely buy this again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.