tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Railey S.
Northport
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
MY FAVORITE BLUSH OF ALL TIME!!!! The color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts all day. Pretty pigmented, but not to the point where you look like you’re sunburnt. I definitely would recommend and would buy again!
Chrissy D.
Saint Paul, MN
It's the perfect amount of blush that's one good thing about it. I dont really care for the colors but the 12 hr thing is completely true. I had rosey cheeks for 12 hrs. So if that's important to you! Here you go!
Catherine C.
San Diego, CA
This blush lasts all day long. There is an amazing variety of colors. They’re not too overpowering but are really easy to build up. Looks beautiful on the skin. There is no shimmer or glitter in them which I like.
Luana N.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have this blush I bought my second one the quality is really nice the color is very pretty and the duration is amazing. Actually Tarte cosmetics has a lot of options of products.
That’s a little expensive but this blush but for sure I won’t give up
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
I rarely buy a blush that isn’t Tarte! I use the shade “Exposed” almost every day and am in love with the subtle shade. It lasts morning to night and provides the perfect amount of rosy to my cheeks! I love “Dazzled” for nights out or evening events!
Rachel S.
rocklin
I love Tarte blush!!! Most of my blush is from Tarte. Definitely buildable in applying. Since it’s one of my fav colors I have nothing but good things to say. It lasts all day for me and I would recommend it especially for special events and weddings
Amanda P.
Boston, MA
I love tarte blushes. The shades are amazing. They have something for everyone. Lasts all day on the skin. Price point might seem high, but how often does someone go through a full blush? I recommend this product.
Samantha M.
Chicago , IL
I am obsessed with these blushes. I love how they look. They’re buildable so really easy to get the right level of color for you. This color came as my Sephora gift and it just complements every skin tone so well.
Saily A.
Newport News , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite thing about this product is that it gives me a very natural finish look. It doesn’t wear off throughout the day and is very easy to blend in with my foundation. Also, is very pigmented so i dont need to apply a lot to get the look i want.
Courtney R.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a deluxe sample in my Sephora bday gift last year and I fell in love with it!!!  This blush is so pigmented and lasts all day!  I have fair skin and this shade works perfectly with my fair skin and blonde hair.  I will definitely buy this blush again whenever this deluxe sample runs out, which I think will take a while because it also has very little brush to pan fallout... which is awesome!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.