tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christie T.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is a beautiful blush it goes on really nice and smooth it blends really well it's not heavy feeling they color is beautiful and last a long time definitely worth trying
Cameron N.
Gainesville, FL
I got this as my birthday gift at Sephora and I love it! It is sheer but I like that when it comes to blush. It lasts the whole day! I will buy this product after I run out!
Macy H.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Other more...
Absolutely love Tarte's blush, it's got great pigment, lasts all day, but can get tricky with application. It's got a natural to matte finish depending on color. Definitely would recommend to others.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Beautiful pigmented blush. I like that Tarte is ingredient conscious as well. The color was pretty but buildable and it lasted all day on my face even when I got overheated.
Meghan E.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Very beautiful on the skin! easy to work with and it has a matte finish! very buildable and blendable! love this blush so much! it is very pigmented and you definitely need to go in with a light hand
Kelsey M.
East Meadow
Review for: Other more...
I have the color feisty but it wasnt on the list. This blush is my all time favorite. I got it from my ipsy bag and i use it almost everyday and yet the design on the blush hasnt worn down. Amazing.
Echo S.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the Bomb.com! It has a beautiful color and doesn't wear off during the day like some blushes I have tried. It's a little pricey for blush but totally worth it!
Kim P.
Boone, NC
THIS BLUSH IS BEAUTIFUL. I love it. The color is gorgeous and wears amazingly. It blends like a dream. The price point is pretty good, but I got mine as a birthday gift from Sephora so I think you could find a similar color at the drug store and spend half the price.
Christen F.
Kingsport , TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very pretty color. I do find I really have to dig my brush into this product to get a decent color payoff. But once on the brush it applies pretty pigmented. I don't think I would repurchase.
Brenda G.
La compre hace unos ańos y me encanta como se ve en mi rostro la luz que me da. Y el precio es muy barato .
It stays true to your color and bleeding as easy as it gets . I highly recommend to any one
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.