tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
claire d.
astoria, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i got this for free from my birthday goodies from sephora. and i honestly dont mind it. i still prefer my other blushes. but its a good addition to my collection. i would recommend other ones before this
Raquel H.
National City, CA
One of my favorite blushes , the color is just perfect and the formula makes application so easy and smooth, it is very pigmented and so beautiful , it definitely lasts all day.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my top blush choices for work or other long days/nights because it truly is long wearing. Blush usually wears off pretty quickly and needs to be touched up, but not this one! When I get home after a 13 hour shift, my blush is still very much visible on my cheeks. These are SUPER pigmented, but don't let it scare you off- they are also very blendable! The shade I have (sweet) looks very shiny and sparkly in the pan, and even swatched on my hand, but once it's on the face, it doesn't look tacky or too sparkly at all. It just looks like a beautiful, healthy glow. I'm in love with this blush and I will be picking up some more colors to add to my collection soon!
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I’m not much of a blush person but I do love this Blush. I feel like it lasts all day and it gives me the perfect rosey but not too overbearing color. And it has such a natural look it’s my daily go to.
Caitlin J.
I love the color of this blush, but it's almost too much. Its hard to not put too much blush on my cheeks because of how bright it is or how easily the blush sticks to the brush. I'm not sure, but I like my blush somewhat subtle and that's hard to achieve with this particular one.
Marisol C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product as a Birthday gift and although i don't use blush often i think it looks really good it has a really nivel pink color it does last several hours i will bit it again once i finish mine
Bailey H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing. It lasts pretty much all day and comes in many different shades. I like it because it isn't too dramatic but can be amped up if wanting a night time look. It's perfect for what I need as a working mom who doesn't have a lot of time to do her makeup.
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love this blush! This is definitely the favorite one I have in my collection. I have very fair skin - so I do need to use a very light hand so it doesn't look crazy on me.
Norma G.
Parrish, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush. I love the color and while it is pigmented it looks natural. I also use it for natural eyeshadow looks at times. I'm not a big blush person so this is the only blush I have.
Lydia S.
Boise, ID
This is my daily go to for blush, it has a beautiful natural pink that just makes your face look bright and radiant, it doesn't look grainy at all and has a smooth matt finish.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.