tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
i love these blushes! The amazonian Clay 12-hour blushes are some of the best high end blushes to be made to date. they are so smooth and apply great. their shade range is very vast. The only flaw that i feel that these blushes have is that, sometimes with the lighter shades, the pigment tends to be not as good and it can be harder to get noticeable color from them. But other than that they are amazing and definitely a good buy!
Hailey D.
This is the only blush i will use. I don’t really like super pink looks when it comes to my face and this color is just perfect. It is not overwhelming but adds a little color to the face without looking like a clown.
Mary J.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I don't dislike this product, but I just feel like there are so many better (and typically more affordable) options on the market. The formula doesn't seem very pigmented to me at all, which I realize is often a good thing when it comes to blush. But this product isn't super buildable, so I don't ever find myself reaching for it. Maybe I got a bad batch or need to try another color, but as it stands, I am not super excited about this product.
Elia M.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
One of my best blushes in deed has to be from this line ! I love the orange tone it gives my checks! This product lasts for a long time and it’s really worth the money and easy to find at Sephora! Highly recommend it
Emma D.
Providence
Tarte is one of my favorite brands, period. This Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dazzled, is a super beautiful color. I love the pigment on this blush but I feel that it is almost too pigmented. I'm someone who always forgets to just lightly tap the brush into the pan, and I end up having to blend a lot of the product away. That being said, if I am complaining about a product being too pigmented I'd say its pretty great.
Amira D.
Evanston
I love this blush! I use it daily, and it’s the perfect shade that looks rosy and natural on my skin tone. I have found that tarte blushes always have great payoff and not a lot of fallout, and these are qualities I appreciate when searching for a blush.
Yana N.
Love this blush! It's really nice to use when contouring because it really stands out on your cheekbones. Lasts all day and doesn't irritate your skin and I have never had a breakout after using it. The colors are usually very rich and pigmented. I like it better compared to Petra because of the quality and how long it lasts. You can buy it online on Amazon or if you have Ipsy, that is also a great place to purchase it. Enjoy!
Liz B.
Charlotte
The love affair with Tarte blush started with the brand's Tartlette celebrated, and it was love at first sweep. It was after that when I started collected the coveted blushes. Celebrated is perfect for any skin type and gives subtle color.
Bella H.
hyannis
This is my favorite blush! It is by far one of the best I have ever used. It stays on for the whole day, and it blends so nicely! I love using this blush on a daily basis because it brings color back to my face after using foundation.
Mackenzie G.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush, looks great on my pale skin tone. Stays well all day, and very easy to apply. Received from Ipsy, but will be buying again at Sephora. Extremely pigmented and would recommend this product to others
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.