tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Taya S.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is a pretty good blush, but could stand to be a bit more pigmented. It doesn’t do a great job of showing up if you have bronzer on. It would be better for a “no makeup” look
Jessica A.
These blushes are really good but don’t last as long on me as I would like! They are nice though and have a bunch of colors to choose from which I love. I would re purchase them!
Amanda L.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a great color! I just love it its so natural I just love it. I got a mini and I'll get this again I just love it. Long lasting doesn't run off. It's perfect for all day any day. I tell everyone about it.
Heather J.
Brighton, MA
OK - first off, this product is incredible. Beautiful shades, highly pigmented, long wearing - this blush has it all. They are finely milled and blend onto the skin like a dream. I own the shades Dollface (a pale, babydoll pink), Exposed (a nude matte shade with mauve undertones), and Tipsy (a bright matte coral). On a daily basis I find myself reaching for one of these blushes. Even the brighter shades are completely wearable on my fair skin tone. The most incredible thing about these blushes is that the really do last all day. With most blushes, I need to touch them up around lunchtime. With these, I can go about 10 hours (yes, not quite the 12 they advertise, but close) without needing to touch up. The only downside is the price. At $26 (at Sephora) this definitely puts you into the realm of high-end products. With this product though, it really is worth the high end price. A must buy!
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
I was never a huge blush girl until i got this from sephora for my birthday. It is amazing. Its not too much to where my face turns red. Just gives my face some life after my fondation
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
This blush is amazing!!!
I bought this blush in the color "exposed" from Sephora for 38.00. Best purchase I've ever made!

I had very pale skin and most blushes make me look like a clown.

This blush goes on with just a little bit on the brush and blends extremely well.

It comes in a standard compact. I highly recommend this product and will buy again when I run out.

I have attached a picture of me wearing the blush with full make up on. I do not know why the picture is sideways.
Grace S.
Whitwell , TN
Tarte is one of my favorite brands & this blush is my all time favorite! I have very fair skin and this blush works so well with my skin! It also blends very well into the skin.
Kaitlyn O.
These little guys are super pigmented but bring life to your cheeks! They go on smoothly but a little goes a looong way! They can be built up for a dramatic look, or kept light for a natural look! They are also long lasting! These are great for any level of expertise.
Yadira H.
Fort pierce, FL
I will start off with I'm not a person that is much into blush. So obviously is affects my opinion. The color is pigmented & easy to blend but not my favorite. I do recommend to others but not my favorite.
Andrea S.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Honestly my favorite blush! The color is perfect for my skin tone and it’s so pigmented! It gives me that perfect rosy cheek look for hours and has a stunning matte finish. Would definitely recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.