tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kaitlyn O.
These little guys are super pigmented but bring life to your cheeks! They go on smoothly but a little goes a looong way! They can be built up for a dramatic look, or kept light for a natural look! They are also long lasting! These are great for any level of expertise.
Dade C.
This blush shows well and yields a natural tone. For longer wear, I layered with a cream blush. Before, I noticed it only lasted up to 5-6 hrs without layering another blush. It has smooth texture, akin to Shea Butter but not oily or greasy---more of a velvety type feel. I used it as an eye shadow too and it shows up beautifully!
The deeper the skin tone, the more layering of this blush. Fairer complexions will not need to apply as much. I suggest this for more cooler tones.
Savannah R.
Tallahassee, FL
Before I tried this blush, I hated wearing blush. I am very fair skinned, so nearly every blush I would try would make me look like a clown. I initially got a mini tarte blush in a discovery kit from Ulta and instantly fell in love with the product. I got through the whole mini (which I've never done before), and decided to buy a full size of the shade 'Exposed', and it's one of the best beauty purchases I have ever made. The color is very natural and shows up on my skin as if I really am just naturally blushing. I have extremely oily skin, and this lasts all day with minimal fading. The price is a little up there, but it's worth the splurge. I've had mine for at least a year now, and I have a good bit of pan, but I see this lasting me for another two or three months of daily usage.
Virginia R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I recommend this tarte check blush I really love it and this is the only blush I can use. It has good quality and the color fits in everyone. It has a good creamy touch into it.
Cheyanne T.
Granbury , TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Sensual (Golden Nude), Other more...
These are hands down my favorite blush formula!
I own so many shades, and by far my favorites are Buff - a gorgeous shimmery nude shade, Paaarty - a gorgeous natural pinkish nude shade, Sensual - a glowing warm nude shade, and Exposed - a pinkish beige nude. I use these almost every single day because they have such a nice formula, they don't irritate my sensitive skin, and they last me all day long. Also, the product lasts forever. They are a build-able formula, these nude shades are anyway, and I will continue to purchase this formula. It isn't really smooth or creamy, it does have a typical soft powder texture, but it goes on the skin flawlessly, and blends phenomenally. I love these so much!
I would highly recommend these to all skin types and skin tones, and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't love these... so that says alot!
Emma M.
prosper
Review for: Other more...
Love this so much!!! It’s so good!! So pigmented!!! It’s so good to use and I love it. Easy to blend and love the color. I have light skin so I don’t know if it’s good for others!! I would 10/10 recommend.
stephanie v.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other more...
I love my Tarte blush, in the color "Glisten." This a a beautiful peach blush, with a tinge of shimmer. This blush blends well, and lasts all day. This is my daily, go to blush.
Melanie C.
San Diego
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is the first high end blush that I’ve ever bought. It’s also the only one I’ve hit pan on. It’s such a pretty color and it goes with everything. It stays on for a long time and I wish I tried more colors from this line.
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I love this shade. It's the perfect nude/pink color. It's buildable, pigmented, and flawless. Best for pale, tan, olive, deep skin tones.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love this blush, it’s the perfect peach color that applies nicely and lasts all day! Tarte is a great brand and I enjoy almost every one of their products. This blush is excellent!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.