tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nina W.
I got this in a birthday gift from sephora and I love it so much! I normally don't wear blush, but this one is really great. It's very creamy, smooth, and easy to blend. Highly recommend
Leslee A.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I find it to be a universal color and easy to use. A little goes a long way and while it's cool toned I find it natural looking even when I am tan in the summer
Madison P.
Allendale
Great colors that blend well and look great on the skin! Look natural and not blotchy at all like I find with many other blushes. I have one right now and want to buy more! I'd recommend this! Great product
Briana D.
New jersey
Love these blushes they're So pigmented have a lot of product and so easy to blend last you all day and they're matte which it the best good for all types of skin and definitely recommend!
Priscella M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I own this in the shade Exposed and it can be worn for a natural everyday look. It is buildable and there is no fall out. Very pigmented and have a variety of colors for everyone.
Shelbey B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this blush!! It gives a peachy pink color to my face. It applies true to color as it looks in the pan. It blends beautifully & easily. It is a matte blush that does not look chalky. Highly recommend!
Stephanie G.
Definitely recommend! No matter what skin tone you are this blush could be worn subtle or all out glamorous. 🤩 It blends in perfectly and if you’re trying to go for that glamorous look it’s easily buildable.
Bibi L.
Brownsville
I love the shine and color this blush gives. I have it in the shade Splendor and I absolutely love it. I only apply a little bit and it lasts the entire day. RECOMMEND IT!!
Crystal W.
Kingsport
Just got this as a birthday gift from sephora. And I love it! I wasn't sure if I would like the color but I really works for me. Cute little compact package and fantastic product!
Andrea S.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Honestly my favorite blush! The color is perfect for my skin tone and it’s so pigmented! It gives me that perfect rosy cheek look for hours and has a stunning matte finish. Would definitely recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.