tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Deborah A.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite blush! Long wearing, creamy, incredible pigmentation. I’m pale and this is such a pretty pink color. Super easy to blend. Sits beautifully on the skin on top of foundation. I definitely recommend!
Nicole L.
I love these blushes. They're one of my favorites. I love that they are not to over powering on the cheeks but still last a really long time on the skin. Perfect for everyday wear.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The perfect pigment you want in a blush! The Amazonian clay line is amazing. It lash all day and blends like a dream. This is alway my go to blush and holly grail! I even have the holiday collections with these blushes!
Ellen K.
This is a true pink blush that will look good on warm and cool tone skin alike. It's lightweight and they aren't kidding when they say it's long lasting. Would definitely recommend!
Sonya R.
Glen Rose
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is the blush I reach for when I don’t know what shade of blush to wear. I know it will go with anything and last all day. It looks so natural on the face. I have recommended this blush to so many people.
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
I am so happy that I was able to purchase one of these palettes since they were sold out online and in store for such a long time! I wanted to try out tarte blushes and I am so happy I did! This set is well worth the money; you get 5 wearable colors which are practically full size. I know that they will last me a long time. The packing is so cute as well! The blushes are very pigmented so only a little product is needed and they last a long time on! Buy this if you want it before its too late!
Karen C.
USA
Very lightly pigmented so you do have to build up if you want a super intense blush. But it's great to double up as eyeshadow and blush. Hasn't broke me out and lasts great during even warmer more humid days.
Maisey A.
My favorite blush at the moment! They are pigmented, blendable, soft and smooth. They are super intense so you only need a little bit, and the color lasts a long time on your face.
Sierra S.
Plumsteadville
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in the shade Quirky which is a peachy color and I love it. It has a matte finish and is blendable with a great color payoff. I love this blush formula and will definitely be buying it again.
Tori B.
Love this color. It is very natural and gives you just a hint of color. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and it helps to blend it out and not look patchy. Would definitely recommend for a more subtle look.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.