tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hailey D.
This is the only blush i will use. I don’t really like super pink looks when it comes to my face and this color is just perfect. It is not overwhelming but adds a little color to the face without looking like a clown.
Heidi L.
Little Ferry, NJ
Este rubor es magia. Ofrece durar 12 horas y créanme que lo cumple. La pigmentación es muy buena. La primera vez que lo compre no probé el color en mi piel y no estaba muy conforme con la tonalidad ya que estos rubores tiene tendencia a ser más rosaseos y personalmente me encantan los que tengan tendencia durazno. Pero es tan bueno que volví a comprarlo obviamente probándolo antes de... y ahora tengo el color exacto (bright peach)
Jehser S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I use it for my everyday makeup look to add some color to my cheeks and it does such a great job. It has great color payoff and I would definitely recommend if anyone is looking for a natural blush!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I LOVED these blushes. I got two sample sizes in an Ipsy bag and another bundle. The formula on these is so pigmented and it really does last a long time. I found it was about 8-10 hrs before it started to fade a little. But not much. And that’s really saying something for blush. It clings nicely to to primed foundation covered skin. The shade range is lovely and I kind of want to get them all! Tarte knocked it lit of the park with this blush.
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
i love these blushes! The amazonian Clay 12-hour blushes are some of the best high end blushes to be made to date. they are so smooth and apply great. their shade range is very vast. The only flaw that i feel that these blushes have is that, sometimes with the lighter shades, the pigment tends to be not as good and it can be harder to get noticeable color from them. But other than that they are amazing and definitely a good buy!
Mary J.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I don't dislike this product, but I just feel like there are so many better (and typically more affordable) options on the market. The formula doesn't seem very pigmented to me at all, which I realize is often a good thing when it comes to blush. But this product isn't super buildable, so I don't ever find myself reaching for it. Maybe I got a bad batch or need to try another color, but as it stands, I am not super excited about this product.
Elia M.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
One of my best blushes in deed has to be from this line ! I love the orange tone it gives my checks! This product lasts for a long time and it’s really worth the money and easy to find at Sephora! Highly recommend it
Mackenzie G.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush, looks great on my pale skin tone. Stays well all day, and very easy to apply. Received from Ipsy, but will be buying again at Sephora. Extremely pigmented and would recommend this product to others
Yana N.
Love this blush! It's really nice to use when contouring because it really stands out on your cheekbones. Lasts all day and doesn't irritate your skin and I have never had a breakout after using it. The colors are usually very rich and pigmented. I like it better compared to Petra because of the quality and how long it lasts. You can buy it online on Amazon or if you have Ipsy, that is also a great place to purchase it. Enjoy!
Amira D.
Evanston
I love this blush! I use it daily, and it’s the perfect shade that looks rosy and natural on my skin tone. I have found that tarte blushes always have great payoff and not a lot of fallout, and these are qualities I appreciate when searching for a blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.