tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Autumn R.
Lenox, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush!! They have so many great shades and it's super light so you can make it as buildable as you like! They have so many shades that are great for all skin tones!! I planning to buy more shades!
RAE s.
I love this blush! I use it every day. So good for any time of the year and stays all day. I'm quite pale but I think this would work with any skin tone. Tart just has amazing makeup all together!!
Deborah A.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite blush! Long wearing, creamy, incredible pigmentation. I’m pale and this is such a pretty pink color. Super easy to blend. Sits beautifully on the skin on top of foundation. I definitely recommend!
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These blushes are so pigmented. They are so soft and buttery. They stay on all day on the cheeks and never fade. I have every shade these are my favorite blushes. If you don’t have these you should definitely try one! You won’t be dissatisfied. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
I love it, I'm using it for my cheekbones and it's absolutely amazing! It's sheer and my cheeks looks so peachy. It's actually makes me look younger. I've been using it for 2 months but it's still almost full
Jordan D.
Mesa, AZ
The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush is an excellent product. I have the shade paaarty and it is the most perfect use blush. It is not TOO pigmented and it lasts all day on my skin. The packaging is cute and the product seems to be lasting forever. I would love to purchase more shades.
Kristi D.
Odenton, MD
This blush is my HG blush! I have five different colors and I use all of them all the time. They're very natural and subtle when applied with a big fluffy brush and they stay on all day when used with a setting spray. I love them so much
Andrea D.
This product is amazing! It makes my cheeks rosy and makes me feel good! I use it everyday in my makeup routine. It adds extra color to my face that is needed and I totally would buy this again ! So for you ladies that want some color this is the product for you.
Caleigh O.
I have this blush in the shade "exposed." I'm not one to reach for blush but this one I do! It has a lot of product considering I've used it consistently for months and am yet to hit pan. It has a Matte finish & the shade I use is a very natural nudey/pink which is perfect if you aren't looking for rosey cheeks.
Theresa D.
I received my tatted blush years ago when it was the birthday gift at Sephora. I still use it every time I do my makeup. It gives a great smooth application and wonderful pigmentation.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.