tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Love love love this blush, it has a great color with a ton of pigment and lasts all through the work day or night. It's very easy to blend into my other facial products such as foundation and my KVD shade and light contour powder. The only reason it's getting 4 stars and not 5 is because it doesn't hold up to sweat and being out in the sun well.
Christine S.
Minneapolis
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Pretty color and make my face pop. It definitely does its job and is long lasting. It goes on easy and is true to the color. I have pale skin and it looks great on me - helps me look like I have a little color!
Lauren A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush color! I got a mini version of this blush with the birthday set from Sephora and I'm so glad I did! It lasts so long on my face and is such a pretty color. Tarte cosmetics usually never disappoint.
Celeste W.
San Antonio
This blush is gorgeous! I'm so obsessed with this product. Its so beautiful on any skin type, lots of pigment. I highly recommend this blush and in any color, all true to their color!
Braydien C.
Anderson, SC
My absolute FAVORITE!!!!!! I love the pigmentation. The packaging. The wear. You name it this blush is my favorite. It looks beautiful on all skin tones and last all day. I would beg anyone to buy this product.
Paula M. C.
Stambaugh, KY
I got this in a Tarte makeup collection and absolutely loved it!!! It lasts forever and is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Beautiful colors to choose from!
Stephanie O.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is beautiful. I can do one swirl and my brush is full. I am on the tan side and it goes nicely against my skin tone . Looks natural and past all day long. Suggest giving them a try!
Natalie M.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
After trying the sample size i had to have the full size blush. Paaarty is my favorite right now. I like the matte finish and the pigment is great. Im looking to getting diff shades.
Elizabeth C.
Alexandria
i got this from sephora from their birthday special and i love it. it gives your cheeks a natural pink color, without looking too cakey. i have an oily face, but it stayed on all day.
Jocelyn G.
Love that this product stays on all day I put it on and pigmented! My go to blushed at the moment honestly ! The packing is cute and price is worth the product!! I love tarte blushes
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.