tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica F.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarte blushes are some of my favorite blushes! They have excellent color pay-off & they last on the skin for hours. Blend out really well. They have a great color selection.
Ava M.
I love this blush! It is really long lasting and stays in place all day! It's pigmented with out being to pigmented. Sephora sent me a birthday sample of this and I loved it so much I bought a full sized! I love how they have many colors of blush!
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
Received this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! I’m usually always satisfied with any tarte product and this one delivered as well. Nice color and good pigment, I like the packaging too!
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
This has become my holy grail blush. It's absolutely amazing and all of the colors are gorgeous. It has the best staying power of any blush I've ever used. I can't recommend this enough!
Susan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Captivating is such a pretty coral shade for summertime! I feel like this blush formula lasts the longest on my skin. They are easy to blend out for a natural look if you apply too much.
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I Received this at Sephora as a sample and tried it while away on Vacation .. It looked beautiful with a sun kissed tan I went back upon returning and bought the full size since I live in Florida I'm always tan lol
Ness m.
Indiana
I like it because it the perfect blush color for my face tone and it last me for hours I keep getting more because I had a great formula. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Jacqueline D.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love how easy it goes on
Initially got it at Sephora for my birthday but bough the full size just because of how much I love it
It last all day and it's a perfect color
It's a matte finish just over all excellent would definitely buy it again
Celeste W.
San Antonio
This blush is gorgeous! I'm so obsessed with this product. Its so beautiful on any skin type, lots of pigment. I highly recommend this blush and in any color, all true to their color!
Marisa B.
Dover, OH
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush provides a rich pigment without looking too theatrical. True to color, this blush adds warmth to any face. Not sheer and is buildable with other colors. I would highly recommend this product to others.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.