tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emily C.
Columbia, Mo
An amazing product and I would recommend it for anyone. I don’t usually wear blush, but when I do, this is the only one I use. All of the colors are amazing, it’s not too expensive and it really does last 12 hours.
Kayla C.
Kingsport, TN
I actually have the Big Book of Blush by Tarte and I love it! It has 6 of the Amazonian Clay shades and a highlight. I love that no matter how tan or pale I am that I have blush to match. It also last all day long!
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a deluxe sample of this blush for my birthday gift at sephora and fell in love with the formula, very creamy and pigmented. I repurchased a few colors in full size and love them.
Hang N.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I really like their blushes. Although I don't know about the whole 12 hour thing but it does last for some time. The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. Blends nice and smoothly
Mackenzie C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I would highly recommend this product it is a beautiful blush, It is very pigmented so you don’t have to use a lot of it. It is very easy to blend into your foundation. Once I run out I would definitely repurchase.
Fumie N.
New Orleans
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Despite what the outer packaging looked like, I was very surprised to find that this color worked very well with my skin tone, which leads me to believe that almost anyone can wear it.
Holly S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this blush daily and it really makes my cheeks have a subtle pink tone. I love it personally because my natural skin is very blush so that is all hidden when I put on foundation.
Hannah S.
These blushes are blendable but are very pigmented and can therefore be tricky to work with. Just a tap of the brush is needed to get the perfect amount of product, and even then I find myself looking like a clown.
Samantha S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product is so pigmented ! It stays on for hours and it's so flattering on many skin tones ! I'm fair most of the year but in the summer with a tan it's just as beautiful ! It's build-able and easy to blend !
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
I recieved this as a free gift when signing up for my allure beauty box that i receive monthly. I use it everyday, i love the color and the pigmentation of it. It looks beautiful on my skin and isnt super heavy.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.