tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alex G.
I got this in my birthday gift from sephora. I like the color but it is a little too pink for me. So a little Goes a long way, it does blend very easily and makes for a fesh pink eyeshadow.
Edie G.
Wichita, KS
These blushes are so pretty. They are so blendable and smooth. I have not had mine for that long so I can not tell you if they crack easily or not. When they say 12 hours they mean 12 hours. They last all day long. I have them in a few shades and I love them!
Kathryn M.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a pretty dusty rose/soft pink color. I don’t use blush often but this adds beautiful color to my face and helps tie together my full face looks nicely. Very easy to apply and match with a look! Definitely would recommend.
Kristin H.
I love a good matte blush especially one that's long wearing and this one is sooooo so good! It's a matte finish and a little goes a long way so this blush has lasted me a really long time.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
One of my fav blushes. I got a sample size and its lasted forever. I love the texture compared to others and how smooth it is. It blends well and really add the perfect Amount of color to my cheeks.
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The perfect nude blush. I reach for this over and over again. I can tell you that this wouldn’t work well with darker skin tones. I have fair skin and I go in with a heavy hand. The love I have for this blush is serious!
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte blushed are longwearing and pigmented but I find it hard to blend some of them. Nothing to big where it is a deal breaker. Beautiful color range they offer and good for all skin color
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have to say, Im not a huge fan of blushes. I've always noticed that the colors i choose usually dont look good on me, or i just dont like how it usually looks on my face. Plus, its not my first option when i want to go buy makeup.

A few weeks ago my mom got this blush for a birthday gift from sephora, and she gave it to me because she knew she wouldnt use it. I kinda just put it in my makeup because its just another product to add to my mass amount of makeup. But a couple days later i thought id give it a shot! I swatched it on my hand it the color was absolutely beautiful. It wasnt too bright and it was just a subtle color. And i dont like when blushes are shimmery, but this was matte! I applied it and I absolutely LOVED it!! Its so pretty and it goes with my skin tone so beautifully. And i get SO many complements. People say it looks natural then i break it to them that i have blush on and they are all so surprised. I would totally recommend this to everyone!! I will definitely go buy it again!!
Aaliyah B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is absolutely gorgeous! It's the perfect everyday shade and it goes with many different makeup looks. It's super pigmented and stays fresh and bright looking all day and the whole product lasts for a long timelis
Marissa A.
Riverside, CA
Love love love !!!! Stays almost all day and it blends well, it’s buildabke and awesome, I would say there’s really no cons but all pros , matte finish and the packaging is beautiful , I will buy again
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.