tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Zari A.
Antioch
I love this because it's not too pink or anything. It gives you a subtle color. It's not super pigmented but neither is is sheer. I'd say it's pretty easy to blend. I'd definitely buy again as I am not a big blush person but I like having a little color on my cheeks aside from bronzer.
Max C.
Dover
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from sephora and I love it. The color is buildable and applies evenly. It can last all day, especially with a setting spray. This color is quite natural, especially when it is blended well.
Savannah S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in a Sephora Birthday bag a couple of years ago and it is still not empty! It’s pretty sheer, but has a buildable formula. Looks super cute with a simple or glam look, and is overall a great, smooth formula!!
Tanya A.
Woburn, MA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really love this blush, it applies nicely and it is pigmented doesn't take a lot to build up and it stays true to color. I have purchased this blush in a few different colors ❤️would recommend if you love a good blush
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I got this in the shade paaarty in my Sephora Play bag. I absolutely love the Amazonian clay blushes because they are so easy to blend and last all day. This shade is a nice natural blush shade that is perfect for my light complexion and not too pink or too dark.
Lara M.
Melrose
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Tarte always wows me with there products. This one was pretty good too. Im talking about the tarte Amazonian Clay 24-Hour Blush. Though it comes in a wide variety of colors, sometimes some of the brushes I use for it, the product doesn't show up that much. You really have to pack it into the brush to get the color you want. So, if your going to get this product, just know this quick tip using this before you apply it again, or for the first time. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Sam J.
I love these blushes because they can be very buildable. I tend to go for natural looks every day so I can just apply a sheer coat of the blush and be on my way. I’m also always on stage as a performer and I can build it up to be more brighter. My friends are always asking me to use this blush because it’s such a pretty color. It’s a very nice formula. I think everyone should have at least one of these blushes (small or full sized).
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the perfect shade for me. It’s good for pale/yellow skin tones. It is very pigmented and has a nice peach undertone. The matte finish preps my cheeks for highlighter! I would definitely buy this again. It has lasted me well over a year so far!
Krystal M.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like this blush because it goes on as a cream but when you blend it, it becomes/dries as a powder. It stays on a while if you use the setting spray but even without it last a good amount of time (2 hours or so) without the setting spray. It isn’t so expensive but if you use it daily it it will be gone quickly because the product isn’t big.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This product is amazing. This has become my every day blush! It’s subtle yet definitely gives your face a nice glow. It lasts all day! I received it in an Ipsy bag and had to purchase the full size. Highly recommended.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.