tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mina W.
Murrieta, CA
Got a sample for free on my birthday at sephora and I've been obsessed ever since! Love how pigmented it was and it lasted in my face all day!! With other blushes, I usually reapply by the evening time, but not with this one! Def recommend trying it, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about!
Samantha W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love love love this blush! I love the color, it stays on all day and it doesn't break me out! Everything I could ask for in a blush. You can build the color and make it as bright as you want! It's the best blush I've tried, I will definitely be buying again!
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
One of my fav blushes. I got a sample size and its lasted forever. I love the texture compared to others and how smooth it is. It blends well and really add the perfect Amount of color to my cheeks.
Jolie M.
Omg. I love this color so much. It's not a full blown pink like pow pink! That makes people look like a doll. No it's a beautiful orange- pink that goes will almost all skin tones. It stays on all say for all day blush.
Rachael E.
1762 Elk River St NW
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this from Sephora for my birthday. It’s the perfect color. Not too pink, not too brown. The texture is lovely. So smooth. It doesn’t take much either to get good color on and it blends so smoothly.
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have to say, Im not a huge fan of blushes. I've always noticed that the colors i choose usually dont look good on me, or i just dont like how it usually looks on my face. Plus, its not my first option when i want to go buy makeup.

A few weeks ago my mom got this blush for a birthday gift from sephora, and she gave it to me because she knew she wouldnt use it. I kinda just put it in my makeup because its just another product to add to my mass amount of makeup. But a couple days later i thought id give it a shot! I swatched it on my hand it the color was absolutely beautiful. It wasnt too bright and it was just a subtle color. And i dont like when blushes are shimmery, but this was matte! I applied it and I absolutely LOVED it!! Its so pretty and it goes with my skin tone so beautifully. And i get SO many complements. People say it looks natural then i break it to them that i have blush on and they are all so surprised. I would totally recommend this to everyone!! I will definitely go buy it again!!
Kristin H.
I love a good matte blush especially one that's long wearing and this one is sooooo so good! It's a matte finish and a little goes a long way so this blush has lasted me a really long time.
Natalie R.
Naples, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is gorgeous, it's an extremely blendable and long lasting blush I love how it looks with a nice mauve lip color and even a bit of highlight. Overalls extremely pretty and does last 24hours
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte blushed are longwearing and pigmented but I find it hard to blend some of them. Nothing to big where it is a deal breaker. Beautiful color range they offer and good for all skin color
Medea G.
Such a great blush. Beautiful colors, doesn't settle into my pores and lasts way longer than other ones I've tried. I also have super sensitive and acne prone skin and have had zero issues!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.