tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
✖️Dominique L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I really love this blush! I normally never really wear blush but I got this one for my birthday gift at Sephora and now I use it all the time! It adds just the right pop of color to my cheeks!
Melissa H.
Hattiesburg
I like how buildable it is. I really like mixing it with my highlighter. Gives it a beautiful glow. The color obviously gets more intense the more you use it which lets you customize your look.
Giuliana M.
I received this in my Sephora birthday gift this year and I absolutely love it. The color I received is perfect. You can get a subtle look or build it and get something a little more colorful.
Alanna K.
East Haven
Tarte is great and so is the blush formula but my issue is the color blush i have blends to well with my natural skin tone i can barely see it. It was a free sample though so i can't complain.
Alia M.
Orland Hills, IL
Love love love this blush! I received it as a birthday gift from Sephora and have been using it in my makeup routine. It brings out the color of my cheeks and goes well with my bronzer. It lasts all day definitely recommend!
Teresa M.
Glen Burnie
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love the tarde blushes. Exposed I feel like it’s a beautiful shade for every skin tone. Every timeI use this blush I get compliments. I already hit pan on it and would definitely repurchase.
Juanita G.
Bloomington, CA
I love tarte blushes they are so nice and pigmented. I have like 4 blushes from them and sometimes when I don't want to wear blush I'll just use it as eyeshadow and its really nice on the eyes.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I got one of these blushes in my birthday box from sephora and I have absolutely loved it since . I'm obsessed and probably will never get another blush . it's that's good so blendable and smooth
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I received this tarte blush as a sample from my birthday celebration gift from sephora! I have a medium complexion for skin and this blush is so beautifully on my skin. I LOVE the color and pigmentation in this blush. It's sits perfectly on top of foundation and i haven't had a problem with the blush clumping up on my skin. It's a very smooth blush. I've noticed that this is the only blush I found that will literally last all day. Other blushes I've tried will fade away throughout the day and not look at fresh and naturally. This blush looks amazing on my skin all throughout the day. A staple blush to have and I can't wait to buy the full size blush on this! So worth it!
Jess J.
Kittanning, PA
I'm so in love with this product and I carry it with me at all times. Aesthetically, the compact is a adorable, pinkish color with a rose-gold logo and feel. It's surprisingly weighty and solid, and you can feel the quality in your palm before every using the product. The clip can be tricky to open without fingernails, but there's no worry of it opening in a purse and discoloring your belongings. The actual blush has a leaf-like etching. It goes onto the skin smoothly, giving you just a slight, natural, pinkish color that is subtle even if you accidentally apply more than usual. It makes the face glow. Like all tarte products, it uses more natural ingredients like amazonian clay, which holds up well and lasts all day. The mirror is the perfect size - not too large, not too small, and is great for focusing on any part of the face (I use it to apply lipstick in public). I actually keep this in my purse always to use the mirror and I find it delightfully cute and simple in design. Love it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.