tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my first tarte blush and the hype is real! The blush is smooth and buttery Nd blends out nicely on my skin. The color is something that i believe would look good on moat akin tones. I would like to purchase other colors
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love tarte's blush I got one from sephora on my birthday including a liquid lip. I love both these products so much. The blush is pigmented and the liquid lip is a great formula in my opinion.
Elena S.
North andover , MA
Literally my favorite blush. Love the color. It stays on and applies nicely. Doesn’t look cheap. I have olive skin that looks good. The finish is matte which I like. Always recommend to others.
Cailyn M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
it has just the right amount of pigment for a blush, because and I blush you don't want to watch pigment you want it to be blendable and buildable it is definitely one of my favorite blushes and I would recommend it to anyone
marissa h.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE!  I used to not be too into blush.  I think the reason I was afraid of it was because I was in dance growing up and I was forced to wear 30 lbs of blush for competitions and recitals, so I've always thought of it as a scary product.

Since I received this product from Sephora for my birthday gift, I have implemented it into my every day makeup routine and I don't think I could go without it now.  I recently purchased another brand blush and I wasn't as impressed with it, as taste's blush just has such high pigment and color payoff that nothing else seems to be doing the trick for me.

Sometimes, I do find myself having to blend my blush out a lot because it is so pigmented and can make me look like a clown if i'm too heavy-handed, but this is my fault and can easily be avoided by having a light hand when picking up product.

Anyway, I love taste's Amazonian Clay blush in the color Paaarty and I will definitely be repurchasing in the larger size when I run out.

Anna C.
Dallas
My go-to blush. I have almost every shade :)
With this one a little goes a long way, so less is more.
It's really pigmented so it shows up after one application.
Also very long lasting.
Will definitely buy more when I run out
Sierra S.
Port Huron , MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush it’s my favorite from tarte it’s such a beautiful pink color that looks great on every skin tone, it has a matte finish to it, and is long lasting and I can’t wait to buy again.
Haley H.
I have a darker shade of this and a lighter. I love using the darker shade as a contour/bronzer in the winter. It goes on easily and doesn't take much. Plus the Amazonian Clay formula is great! These are great blushes!
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
My daily blush is this . its awesome perfect for your day to day use very subtle blends in with my hightlight and contour perfectly. One of the most natural looking blushs that i jave used thus far
Hannah H.
Port Saint Lucie
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I think these are really pigmented, and well worth the money. It's very build-able and easy to blend. Also isn't patchy. Has a matte finish to it and it's gorgeous. I would buy again for sure.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.