tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Chelsea L.
Walla Walla
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love Tarte's 12 Hour Amazonian Clay blushes, "paaarty" is my favorite shade, good on fair skin, it's not too bright. Pigmented yet buildable with a matte finish. Definitely will be buying more!
Lexy N.
I have this in many shades and have one in my purse, car, and backpack at all times. It’s very compact and comes in a variety of colors. I would recommend to even those who don’t use blush. Some subtle color can add change your whole look.
Evelyn R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I personally don't like wearing blush but omg this are phenomenal! They're really pigmented so a little goes a long way. It has a matte finish and would recommend this to everyone ! This is one of my favorite high end blushes !
Rayleigh T.
Dothan
Honestly my all time favorite brand and blush! Tarte blush is very long lasting and very pigmented. It is the best for tan skin. It makes you look like you ready to conquer whatever is ahead of you. I definitely recommend this!
Joy B.
colorado springs
This blush is amazing to keep with you all day! It is very pigmented so you only need to apply a little and it stays on all day. It is kind of a matte color and it looks very natural. I would definitely buy this product again!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love tarte's blush I got one from sephora on my birthday including a liquid lip. I love both these products so much. The blush is pigmented and the liquid lip is a great formula in my opinion.
Lisette G.
Pullman, WA
This tarte blush is my favorite blush ever. I have the shade blissful and I use it on the daily. This color is the perfect color on my skin tone. Worth every dollar. Definitely would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a perfect blush.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
This is a really pretty color and very pigmented. It lasts a long time and is buildable. I have fair skin and notice this compliments well for the fall and winter. It also has a glitter to the blush.
Haley K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the mini of this blush during my birthday month at Sephora,and I love it.It gives a very natural look.While wearing I've gotten complements on how natural it looks.I would definitely recommend,and I'll totally be buying the full size when my smaller one runs out.
Kaitlyn M.
hattiesburg
This is such a good brand! This blush is so good and so pigmented. I think it works for all skin tones and a matte finished very long lasting and sits pretty on the skin. I would tell others to buy it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.