tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jennie K.
Stillwater, OK
Although this may be very expensive. It has lasted to me a very long time. I love this product and use it everyday. It blends perfectly and makes well with any skin tone.
Anna K.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I received it in my Sephora birthday gift and I do not bend to buy a whole product. The sample is big enough. Very like this color. I have very light skin and even during winter time it is perfect.
Molly K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Perfect natural pink touch to your cheeks! Goes with so many looks, and lasts all day with the perfect texture! If this isn't your shade the best part is there is so many different ones! I would definitely recommend this blush!
Riane Y.
I just got this today as my birthday gift from Sephora and I'm already in love. The color is absolutely perfect without being too pink but still pink enough. I can't wait to continue to wear it!
Brittany P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this in my ipsy bag, I use this every single day. It's a light blush it takes a decent amount of product to apply it's not super pigmented but it is definitely beautiful on a medium skin tone
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
Super pigmented! Long lasting and very easy to blend in! I have a darker skin tone so usually the deeper colored blush products can look almost purple on me when I apply it and this blush didn’t do that!
Natalie R.
Seattle, WA
This is the perfect natural-looking neutral blush to give your skin a little flush without looking too pigmented. This matte blush stays put for hours and the compact fits easily into any clutch.
Maria L.
I've never been a big blush user, as I have a lot of natural redness in my skin, but I received this in a nude shade as part of a birthday-month promotion from Sephora. What a lovely product! Great texture, lovely pigment and easy to blend. I might be a blush-convert.
Brianna P.
York, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush for my free birthday gift from Sephora! It is such a pretty subtle color that you can build. It's great for lots of skin tones and blends easy. I will definitely buy when I use this one up!
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
BEST SHADE OF A BLUSH I HAVE EVER TRIED. Blends into your foundation and powder and bronzer like a dream and brings a very natural flush to the cheek. I'm obsessed with this shade and the formula so much.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.