tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla C.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush so much. It adds a nice rosy color to my face and works with one swipe of a brush. It stays on for so long and the print and packaging is so cool. Would buy again and definitely teccomend!
Jess💮 M.
Boone, NC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is very pigmented and shows very well on the cheeks. I like how this sets and sits on the cheeks. It's long lasting and stays true to its color in the pan. I would love to buy this again when i run out of my other one.
Alex T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I cant remember my exact color but I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I love it. Its my go to blush. It really compliments my skin and seems pretty universal. Not too bold but definitely there.
Melanie L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
All the Tarte blushes are very pigmented. What I like about them is that most are all Matte colors. Sometimes I don't want a ton of glitter on my face with my blush. Price is expensive for a blush.
Kaitlyn M.
hattiesburg
This is such a good brand! This blush is so good and so pigmented. I think it works for all skin tones and a matte finished very long lasting and sits pretty on the skin. I would tell others to buy it
Carmen A.
DeKalb
Love this product!!! Goes on very nicely. Blends great. I would recommend this product to others. I feel like it is long lasting as long as you set t with setting spray. The color stay true to its color.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
This is a really pretty color and very pigmented. It lasts a long time and is buildable. I have fair skin and notice this compliments well for the fall and winter. It also has a glitter to the blush.
Jackie S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my Sephora birthday gift box and it is amazing! I love the color! And I use it everyday! It's a mild shimmer but super pigmented! It's perfect size to throw into bag for on the go.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I just recently got this as my Sephora birthday gift. The pigmentation and color on this is amazing. It also Blends out like a dream. I definitely plan on purchasing a full-size once this one runs out
Korissa H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love his blush and this color! It lasts all day and is very buildable! This color is a nice natural blushed cheeks color and is great for a "no makeup" makeup day. I want to definitely try more colors of this blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.