tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This has become my favorite blush of all time. The perfect color to give a slight flush of pink. It’s so pretty on the skin. It stays with setting spray. Overall, I use it everyday and always take it with me on trips. Even though I have more expensive or luxury name blushes, I always reach for this one. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
This is a great formula with so many different shades! This particular one I don’t recommend on pale skin like mine because it can make you look washed out. Over all it’s an amazing product! Very pigmented and blendable !
Candace C.
Sugar Land, TX
First off, the packaging of this blush inside and outside is absolutely beautiful. But moving on, the blush itself gives you a natural look and it is really pigmented. Although it’s really small, a little amount does the job. I definitely recommend this blush
Patricia L.
Bowie
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
LOVE! This is a long lasting wear which is nice. A small amount goes a long way so it’s not necessary to go crazy. Highly pigmented! Would buy again in same and different colors. I highly recommend this product to others!
madison s.
Knoxville, TN
I love this blush! It is so subtle and lasts all day. I find that it works better when I’m not as tan but you can definitely build the color up to what you want. It also doesn’t leave me shimmery but more natural looking.
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora and is now my go-to blush. I love the texture of it and I also love the fact that it is a super long lasting blush that gives a very natural glow. I believe that this would probably work with a lot of skin shades, especially because of the range of shades that tarte offers. I've had this for about a year now and I still have a lot of it, it seems that it will last a very long time.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I have been using Smashbox for years, but they discontinued my favorite blush. I received a small Tarte Amazonian Clay blush as a birthday gift at Sephora! I am thrilled with this blush and the color is perfect. It's natural looking and long-lasting! I'm so happy to have found a new favorite!
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
This blush is one of the best blushes on the market. It's extremely creamy, almost like an eyeshadow, but that's what makes it great. Because of it creaminess, it's super easy to blend out on your cheeks. So, if you put too much, you can just blend it out. It's easy to work with because it's also buildable, so you most like won't pile on too much from the start. It's definitely a great blush for beginners as well as professionals.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
I LOVE tarte Amazonian Clay blushes for A LOT of reasons. First, they're extremely pigmented. They look fantastic on the skin and they last ALL DAY! The formula is AMAZING. It's very fine and almost creamy, which makes for an easy application. The color is most certainly buildable, which is awesome because you can use the same blush on days you want extreme color and on the days you want your blush more subtle.

The blush pan itself is fairly simple to pop out of the packaging (if you're one of those who prefer to put them in a Z palette). I also like that the outside packaging matches the blush shade that is in the pan. So you don't have to go rummaging through your makeup drawer reading the names on the bottom in order to find the shade you want. I will say, though, some of the shades you might be surprised when you apply them to the skin (compared to looking at the color in the pan). "Exposed" was one of those shades for me. It is a nude colored blush that does not look special at all when looking at it in the pan. I normally am not a "nude blush" type of girl, but when I applied it I was pleasantly surprised. It is so beautiful and I truly think it would look good on just about anyone.

As for the shades I currently own (swatches attached)  I love every single one. From left to right : Fearless, blissful,  paaarty, unstoppable, exposed.

Fearless: a very soft coralish pink
Blissful: warm peach
Paaarty: cool toned dusty pink beige
Unstoppable: peachy pink
Exposed:a surprisingly beautiful nude

I highly recommend tarte amazonian Clay blushes, whether it is one of the shades I mentioned or another one. They have so many different gorgeous  shades to choose from and every single one of them looks appealing. They are on the more expensive side when it comes to blushes, but they are so worth it. One blush container (even if it's just the trial size) should last more than long enough to make the cost worth it.  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Allison N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is honestly one of the best that I've ever tried! I love the subtle "pop" it gives to me cheeks. It's very buildable, so if you're wanting an even brighter blush, then I say "go for it!" Not only does it look great, it also smells fantastic. I don't know about you, but makeup that has a funky smell automatically loses some brownie points from me. The packaging is also adorable. I love the cute tree shape printed into the blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.