tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE this blush. It definitely lasts all day and the color blends perfectly. There is typically no fall out and the color is light and slightly opaque just like you want your blush! I will definitely repurchase in different colors.
Morgan H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
tarte Cosmetics I absolutely love this blush.  Not only is it pigmented, but it is a dream to blend with.  The color range is very extensive and the color is also very build-able.  So if you want to go for a more natural and subtle color. A simple swipe on the apples of the cheeks is easy to do.  If you want to build up the color with more product, that is also very possible, and it does NOT get cakey, or clown-like when you do this.  I usually apply this with a tapered blush brush.  The product is also very reasonably priced. I sometimes feel that many blush's from high end brands are overpriced - but this one is spot on for the price point.  The color i have is in Paaarty, which is a very natural rosy pink, just as a reference point.  The packaging is very practical.  It's not a very dense blush, so you can easily pack it away to take on the go.
Chloe B.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's so natural and doesn't go on too heavy! And you can get it for free at Sephora whenever it's your birthday month :-) with another free tarte liquid lipstick. It's the only blush I use cause it works so well!
Alyce M.
I just recently got this blush from sephora in my gift set for my birthday. I'm in love with this color. It is really soft and easy to apply. You don't have to use too much and I like that. It's perfect for summer.
Rebecca M.
Lemoore, CA
These blushes are great for a light wash of color. It's easy to blend, and the color is buildable since it doesn't go on crazy heavy. It almost looks like a nice flush of the skin, very very natural!
Jacqueline N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is really good pigment and looks really nice and natural. I love how it is easy to blend out but still has that strong pigment. I would recommend others to try this product because its not too expensive and has a lot of product.
Josiah C.
It is a really pretty color and I love the decoration and I want to be nice and get make up for my sisters so I saw the app and I wanted to get my sisters some blush because they don’t have really pretty blush like the one is
Sarah E.
Walton Hills, OH
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is my new favorite! I got it in my Allure Beauty Box and have fallen in love ever since I got it! It’s a matte blush. A little sheer but can be buildable depending on how flushed you want your cheeks to look. No fallout from what I’ve seen. A little goes a log way!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This blush has great pigment and blends beautifully on my skin. It comes in a nice shade that compliments my incredibly fair completion, and I've actually hit pan on it...which is rare in a blush!
Julia R.
Globe, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Okay, I love this blush. I got it as my birthday gift from sephora and I cannot stop using it. It's so pigmented and goes on easily and lasts allll day! It looks so beautiful over my highlight too!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.