tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla C.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush so much. It adds a nice rosy color to my face and works with one swipe of a brush. It stays on for so long and the print and packaging is so cool. Would buy again and definitely teccomend!
Abigail W.
Haubstadt
I love the pigmentation on this and how well it blends, I was also able to wear it all the way through a shift at work with no problem. It's a beautiful shade and it made me look like I just had a natural flush.
Alex T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I cant remember my exact color but I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I love it. Its my go to blush. It really compliments my skin and seems pretty universal. Not too bold but definitely there.
Kristen H.
I love this blush for everyday use and also goes well with every make up look in the book. I would definitely repurchase, however this product does last awhile due to the pigmentation so I won't be needing another one anytime soon
Meghann C.
My all time favorite plum mauve blushes. It's great for winter and fall. It can be worn everyday, or just for special occasions. It's long lasting and leaves a natural looking flush to the cheeks. Super blendable and not streaky.
Erica G.
Pittston, ME
yes indeed girls, if you have a love for blush like I do then you won't be able to help falling in love with tart Amazonian clay blush. Exquisite formula blends like no other with to die for colors. As Tarte claims, this blush is extremely long lasting. I wore this blush throught the holidays, with all the stress and running around that holidays bring this blush stayed put from the time I applied it in the morning until the very second I removed it at midnight. Tart is an amazing brand all the way around, I love all of their products however I must say I find their blush out of this world. If you been thinking about purchasing a tart blush and are up in arms, I suggest you find your favorite color swatches and get to your nearest Ulta or Saphora and try some out for yourself, I promise you'll love it so much you'll be leaving with a new blush for yourself that I promise you will also love and cherish.
Arlet F.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
One of the most natural looking blushes available that won't leave you looking fake. This blush has natural ingredients and its cruelty free wich is another great reason to stock on these blushers.
Victoria H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I never used to wear blush before I received this as a sample. I love this blush it adds the perfect amount of color to my face and really brings together the look. It's also very long lasting and I would recommend this to anyone.
Jenni T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is very pigmented and blendable. The packaging is hard plastic and a bit hard to open. That is the only drawback for this blush. It is long lasting and a definite recommendation from me!
Ellen P.
Yuma
I've tried a million blushes and I seem to always go back to this one. It lasts all day even I. The hot AZ.  I also really like how natural it appears. It's very pigmented and is easy to use, buildsble if you want a dramatic look. Yes I would buy again I have three colors!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.