tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristen R.
Knightstown, IN
This was the first blush I ever purchased from Tarte. I got the shade Glisten. This is the best blush I've ever used in my life! It glides on the skin like butter and gives you a nice glowy finish. It has these tiny gold flakes in it that are beautiful! I've had this for over a year and hadn't even hit pan a month ago. Sadly, my goddaughter loves playing and getting into my makeup bag and dumped all my makeup out and this busted. But I fixed it and still use it! Ride or die! You can apply it more sheen or full on rosey cheeks. It is worth the $ because a little goes a long way and it lasts forever!
Maggie S.
Williamsburg
I love this blush! I have multiple colors, they are pigmented but not over pigmented, you may have to build up the color a little but I prefer that over looking like a clown. Very bendable id to much product ends up on your cheeks.
Celeste k.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so creamy and buttery. It blends beautifully on the skin. It is so bailable and blendsble. A little goes a long way. The color is perfect for my skin tone. I highly recommend their blushes.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I got this as part of my Ipsy bag one month and I really love it I am sad I only got a sample size because I use it a lot! I love the shade and it does last all day it’s so pigmented and easy to blend out
Brittany S.
Youngsville
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is the perfect everyday go-to product for a natural flush on the cheeks! I love how it also makes you appear as though you’re glowing. Have repurchased numerous times - it never fails me!
Kailey B.
Clemson, SC
This is my most favorite blush ever. It is easy to apply and lasts throughout the day. It’s buildable and they have a great range of colors! I have purchased twice & will definitely continue to. I highly recommend this blush!
Janica M.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This is literally the best blush I have ever tried. One dip and voila, a splash of color! It’s so easy to blend and I hate spending a lot of time putting on make up so this product is God-sent 5/5!!!
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE this blush. It definitely lasts all day and the color blends perfectly. There is typically no fall out and the color is light and slightly opaque just like you want your blush! I will definitely repurchase in different colors.
Chambray S.
Rice Lake, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The really pretty peachy pink undertone blush and it is very buildable and is very bright so it's very pigmented and it's best for all o skin tones because and I would highly recommend it and I would definitely buy again
Jackie B.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I️ think this is the one I️ have but I️ bought a holiday pack of these that came with 4 from Ulta and I️ really like these it came with one that was rose gold and honestly all 4 colors look good on!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.