tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Taylor O.
Probably the best blush I have ever worn. It applies so nice and lasts all day. Blending is easy and is pretty soft on the skin. Haven't found any cons yet but I would definitely recommend it! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Briana M.
White House, TN
My absolute FAVORITE blush of all time. I have in 3 different shades, have yet to hit pan on any of them, so a little goes a long way. The finish of this particular color is shimmery, but not dramatic.
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
Im obsessed with this blusn. Got it as a sample at sephora and its all i use. gives my cheeks a nice rose tint wothout looking fake or unnatural. stays on for a while and would highly highly recommend
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own two of these blushes. They are perfect. They last all day long and they aren't chalky or too powdery. They go on super smooth and give a really natural look to the skin. I would buy again and again.
Janice C.
Aurora Colorado
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This color is very pretty and natural to the skin. I am not much into blush I could take it or leave it but if I had to recommend one it would be this. The color is not to pink which I like in a blush.
Adryanna D.
North Las Vegas
My favorite blush!! It is very pigmented and blends out very easily. There is a variety of shades for all skin tones. I was so upset when I broke mine quite honestly. I'm waiting to but a new one soon!
Rebeca S.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I LOVE THIS BLUSH SO MUCH!!! I searched it at Ulta and ended uo buying the full size and omygosh it is one of my most favorite blushes ever !!❤️❤️❤️😍😍 I will definitely buy this again when I run out !
Lorena C.
Caledonia , MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love love love this blush!! The color is so pretty even on my fair skin and it lasts a long time. It’s my everyday goto blush, I never use any other one. I will definitely buy it again in the future
Jasmine M.
Saint Marys, GA
Got this color for my birthday from Sephora.! And lord can I say this stuff is amazing.! It's pigmented just right, best for pale skin. Takes a few times to build up, but I love it and would recommend
Indy H.
Three Rivers, MI
I love the Amazonian clay blush! I never really considered myself a blush person until I tried this stuff. It just makes skin look more beautiful. It applies like a dream and looks absolutely gorgeous.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.