tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Leslie M.
Duck hill, MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Highly pigment formula. They never disappoint! A tad on the pricey side but definitely worth every penny. This blush is the best I've ever used. A little bit goes a long way so be careful to over do it.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Ugh Tarte blushes are the best! This is the first I have ever tried and I was shocked at how long is lasted! It is very pigmented and the finish is matte. Use a light hand! But it will last you forever!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really like this blush. It is very pigmented and goes on beautifully. The color is a little bit too warm for my complexion but I still find myself reaching for it when I want a beach warm summer look!
Britt D.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am definitely a fan of this blush. The color for my skin tone was perfect to give that flushed look. I love he wide range of shades and it gives a very matte finish. I will be purchasing other shades!
Halie R.
West Sunbury, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was gifted this for my birthday and I love it. The shade is amazing. It is very easy to blend and has a slight shimmery finish. With setting spray it stayed on all day. I love the lip stick that came with it as well.
sherry g.
San Jose, CA
The color and texture just feel so rich and smooth I love how it has a glow and it is just so amazing and long lasting impression Tarte 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush (Deserving) #tartecosmetics #tartiest
Savannah H.
Lunenburg, MA
Very extremely pigmented and soft! Matte, no shimmer and it has a beautiful design for packaging and on the product. It is buildable and easy to apply and blend. My favorite blush I use every single day!
Lauren C.
A little goes a long way in this amazing formula for a blush. I'm new to the Tarte game but I would love to buy or receive more of this type of product. Goes on An very buildable An blendable. I am definitely blown away with this product.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love the softness of this blush. It goes on smooth, doesn't streak and works great with many completions.
Nice formula that gives great results! Easy to apply and blend. This is one you'll want to try.
Jade R.
Middlesboro, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from sephora and not I can't stop using it! It gives you the perfect flushed look for a flirty look! It's definitely on my shopping list whenever I go to a sephora or ulta!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.